Chapter 15

Aimi's POV

Winter break is now over, and the third school term has begun. I'm still scared for what was the come in the third term, and the new year. Tohru had returned a few days ago, and I was happy to have my sister back, so that was a plus.

Currently, I was at the supermarket, getting groceries. Kyo and Yuki had accompanied me here, but they stayed outside while I did some shopping. I quickly checked out, and carried my bags out that contained everything I just bought outside, with a smile, only to be met with yelling.

"I'm sick of your smug face! Let's take this outside!" Kyo said, yelling at the grey haired male that was standing right in front of him, growling at him once he finished speaking.

"We're already outside you idiot." Yuki said in an emotionless tone. But he quickly turned to me, flashing me a smile as he walked over, and said, "Thank you for doing the shopping, Miss Aimi." Yuki grabbed one of the bags from my hands and said, "Here."

"I-I'm sorry, there's a lot. I guess I w-went a little overboard on the groceries." I said, looking down, as Yuki quickly grabbed the bag in my other hand, leaving me with a box.

"Its no trouble." Yuki said to me, as he walked away, before saying to Kyo, "Why don't you try making yourself useful for once, dumb cat."

"Watch who you're calling dumb!" Kyo said, quickly defending himself from Yuki's insult. Kyo stomped by me, towards Yuki, as he said angrily. "Give me those, I'm carrying both of them!"

After a little bit of arguing, the two boys decided to each carry a bag. A lot of things may have changed lately, but these two are still at each other's throats. I made a wish at New Year's, for them to start getting along better. I don't think it worked.

While the three of us walked, Kyo and Yuki were arguing with each other, as usual, as I slowly followed behind, carrying the box, silently.

"I still don't understand why I have to waste my time running an errand with you of all people!" Kyo said, looking to the side, at Yuki as he spoke.

"You could've stayed home." Yuki said, without looking at the orange haired boy.

"You should've stayed home!" Kyo said. Yuki stopped walking after he said that, and looked over at him with a slight glare.

"Will you do us all a favour and just shut up already." Yuki said, getting angrier and angrier because of Kyo.

Kyo dropped the bag he was carrying full of some of the things I just bought, and brought his fists up ready to fight, with a grin on his face as he said, "If you want me to stop talking then you're going to have to make me, pretty boy!"

Yuki was quick to act and almost immediately placed the chives I bought in Kyo's mouth, knowing full well that the orange haired male hates them. He sat on the ground as he gagged and tried to get the taste out of his mouth. I went to his side, and said, "A-Are you going to be okay?"

"That should keep him quiet for awhile at least." Yuki said.

Kyo soon regained his composure, and picked up his bag before we continued on home. I was grateful to the two boys for coming to help carry everything, even though they didn't have to. But overall, I was just grateful just to have them as friends, and important people in my life.

Later That Day

After dinner was done, and I had finished all the housework that came along with it, Yuki and I just sat in the living room, watching tv together. The two of us were alone, but were sitting on different sides of the table. Shigure then entered, with a towel on his head, and said as he slid the door open. "All done. Who wants the next turn? Yuki, bathtime."