Chapter 34

Warning, slight mature content, but nothing really explicit and nothing really happening. I use slight mature content, loosely for this chapter.

Yuki's POV

Today, Kisa had come over to watch this show with Miss Aimi. Miss Honda and I, also joined them in watching the show. I was sitting beside Miss Aimi, as she sat between me and Kisa on the floor.

Once the episode was over, Miss Honda said, "I guess even bad guys have their own struggles to overcome, huh? But his wife probably has reasons for acting the way she does too. This is a complicated issue."

I have issues with this show, but its complexity isn't one of them. I was thinking to myself as I sipped on my drink.

Then Shigure slid open the door from his room and came out. He yawned, before saying, "Good morning."

"Good morning to you too!" Miss Honda said cheerfully in return.

"Try again, its evening now." I said, knowing it was far from the morning. "Why can't you sleep like a normal person?"

"Well that's precisely why I became a writer, so I wouldn't have to." Shigure said, before noticing Kisa. He then continued. "Who's this. She looks an awful lot like Kisa. How would you like some yummy candy?" As Shigure said his last sentence, he walked over, and kneeled on the ground, placing his hand on Kisa's head.

"Are you still asleep, or is that just another one of your creepy attempts at being funny?" I asked, upon hearing what he just said.

Shigure then pulled Kisa into a hug, and said to me, "You wound me. What have I ever done to deserve such coldness from my dear cousin?"

"Let the poor thing go. You'll contaminate her." I said coldly.

"Well anyway. Tell me the latest, how's school?" Shigure asked Kisa, listening to what I said previously, and let her go.

"Good. I've been trying really hard. Its easier now, trying I mean, because my mom's there for me, and all of you are too. I'm not alone, so." Kisa said, a small smile forming on her lips.

In the next moment, after she said that, Miss Aimi pulled Kisa into a hug, muttering, "I love you so much!" Miss Aimi looked so happy, as she held the smaller girl in her arms.

"It's an explosion of cute." Shigure said, seeing Miss Aimi hugging Kisa, which radiated adorableness. To be honest, I was a little jealous of Kisa in the moment, since she was able to hug Miss Aimi without transforming. But I shook it off quickly, knowing I had no real reason to be jealous.

We all spent some time together, chatting, eating, and now it was starting to get late.

"Oh yeah, you're spending the night, aren't you Kisa?" Miss Honda asked, forgetting that Kisa was spending the night here.

"Yes, I am." Kisa replied.

A bright smile formed on Miss Honda's face, as she said, "That's great!" Miss Honda then turned to Miss Aimi and said, "Aimi, does that mean you're sleeping in Yuki's room tonight?"

A blush formed on Miss Aimi's face, as she stayed silent, not replying. I smirked a bit and, I said, answering the question, "Of course."

"Sleeping in Yuki's room? Aimi, what things have you two been doing in there?" Shigure said, in a bit of shock, and teasingly. "A boy and a girl in one bed."

"L-Let's just change the subject." Miss Aimi said nervously.

Kisa then spoke, after letting out a big yawn, "I'm getting a bit tired. I think I'm going to go to bed now. Tohru, are you going to come?"