Chapter 16

Aimi's POV

Once we were underneath the bridge, Yuki and Kyo helped me to sit down against the wall. Yuki was quick to say to Hatsuharu, "So Haru, did you do anything to help Miss Aimi? Or did you just watch it happen?"

There was a hint of anger still evident in Yuki's voice, but it was masked by the worryness.

"I was walking by when I saw a bunch of girls ganging up on her, and I stopped them. What, did you think I'd seriously just let those girls beat someone to death?" Hatsuharu answered. What he said, was completely true, who knows how much worse I would've turned out if he didn't show up and scare them off.

Yuki let out a slight sigh as he nodded slowly, processing it. He then turned, and said, "Thank you for helping Miss Aimi, Haru." Yuki then turned back to me and said, "Miss Aimi, if you don't know already, this is Hatsuharu Sohma. He's in his third year of middle school, so he's only a year younger then Kyo and I, but the same age as you. Haru, this is Aimi Honda."

"We already introduced ourselves earlier. But its still a pleasure to meet you, Aimi." Hatsuharu said, before bowing nicely.

"Oh no, the pleasure is all mine." I said, waving my arms around like a lunatic. Yuki let out a slight sigh as he sat down beside me.

"So, are you going to tell us what you're here for?" Kyo asked the white haired male.

"To fight you." Hatsuharu said, in a 'duh' tone. "I was going to challenge you at New Years, but you skipped out. So I came to you. Now, let's go."

After he finished, Hatsuharu raised him fists and got into a fighting stance. I was so confused, just a moment ago, Hatsuharu seemed like a really nice guy that wouldn't dare hurt a fly unless provoked himself, but now he was challenging Kyo to a fight, like how Kyo picks fights with Yuki.

"Wow hold on! I'm kind of in the middle of an important race here." Kyo said, extending his arms in front of him, trying to keep Hatsuharu away if he charged at him.

"I travelled three whole days for this!" Hatsuharu said.

"No you just got lost!" Kyo said, growing increasingly irritated at the younger male.

"Come on, let's fight." Hatsuharu challenged him once again.

"Its not going to happen, so just go home." Kyo said, refusing his challenge once again.

"No thanks." Hatsuharu said, refusing to go until his mission was complete.

"This won't end well." Yuki said to me, catching me off guard. Yuki then looked to the two males, and said, "Hey Kyo, it might be a good idea to go along with Haru."

"I said no and I meant it. We're done now, leave." Kyo said, turning around and about to walk away, when Hatsuharu jumped in the air towards Kyo, and head butts Kyo right in his back.

"Too late." Yuki said simply.

"I'm not interested in your petty excuses! Now get up! It's time to prove that you're a real man, kitty cat! Fight me and die!" Hatsuharu said, just before laughing manically. I was so confused, Hatsuharu seemed to become a completely different person.

"C-Can we skip the dying part?" I asked nervously from my spot.

"Damn brat!" Kyo said angrily, before kicking the male right behind him in the face.

"Thats wonderful. He's summoned dark Haru." Yuki said, obviously sarcastic and annoyed at what happened.

"Who's dark Haru?" I asked him, curious as to what he was talking about.