Chapter 23

This chapter is a little shorter than my usual ones, but its a direct continuation from the last one all from the point of view of the adorable rat boy.

Yuki's POV

Suddenly, in that instant, Miss Aimi was right in front of me, hands on my upper arms, with her lips on mine. She stood on her tippy toes to reach my mouth, and held onto my arms for support. Miss Aimi, she was really kissing me. My heartbeat sped up, as I could feel myself heat up. I leaned down, as she slowly went back onto her feet sturdily. I kept our lips interlocked as I pushed her back against a nearby wall, putting my hands on the wall beside her head, keeping her there.

As we parted for air, she said, with her face completely flushed, "W-Why do you always push me against something?"

I chuckled, putting my head on her shoulder as I replied, "I like being the one in control." I lifted my head to look at her face closely. I lightly brushed my lips against her, as I asked, "Miss Aimi, why'd you kiss me all of a sudden?"

Miss Aimi's face only turned a deeper shade of red as she looked away from me and said, in her flustered state, "I just wanted to take your mind off what just happened. You looked troubled, so I tried to think of something to distract you. My first thought was to hug you, but that wouldn't go well. So I-I kissed you." 

"Well it worked, very well." I said, with a smirk on my face. "But I might need a little more distracting." Her face went even darker, as a nervous expression appeared. She slightly gulped, as I then asked, "If that's alright with you, Miss Aimi?"

 She opened her mouth, but she didn't speak. She simply nodded. I leaned in towards her, but just before our lips met, a voice rang out from behind me.

"Aimi! Yuki! There you are, I've been looking for you both." Miss Honda said happily, coming up behind us. "Uotani and Hanajima, wanted me to come find you guys to invite you to come play some badminton with us. We got Kyo, Momiji, and Haru to play with us too!"

I turned around to look at Miss Honda, flashing her a kind smile, as I spoke, "Miss Honda, we'd be happy to join. We'll meet you at the court." 

Miss Honda smiled back at me, and said, "Alright, I'll be sure to get you both some rackets!" Miss Honda then walked off, giving a small wave.

"Y-Yuki are we going to head o-" Miss Aimi began, but I cut her off by swiftly turning and returning my lips to her, like I was about to before we got interrupted. My one hand held the back of Miss Aimi's head, getting tangled in her peach colored locks. I could feel my brows furrow as I focused on kissing her, and being in this moment.

Once I pulled away, she breathed heavily, and a small string was leading from her mouth to mine. I smirked and said, "Apologizes. But Miss Aimi, you're just so irresistible for me that I just couldn't help myself. So adorable, and cute, without even doing anything. And just like I thought, you taste sweet."

"Y-Y-Yuki, don't say s-stuff like that so c-coolly. P-Plus we're at school, w-what if someone heard or saw us?" Miss Aimi said, covering her face with her hands in embarrassment. "We'd probably get in trouble if a teacher saw us."

"I wouldn't mind if anyone saw, it'd just mean that people would know to not hit on you and try to ask you out." I said. "And that you've got me here to protect you from any danger or harm. Those bullies would know to stay away from you." I pulled away from her, grabbing her hand as I started walking towards the court, where I said we'd meet the others, "Now let's go meet up with everyone!"

Once we got there, Miss Honda waved at us and said, "You're just in time for us to make the teams, come on!" Miss Honda handed Miss Aimi and I each out own rackets as we joined everyone.