Chapter 30

Yuki's POV

Just as Uotani wrapped up her story about how she became friends with Miss Aimi and Miss Honda, someone yelled out. We all turned to the source quickly.

"Hey Uotani!" The voice that yelled belonged to a young female, wearing a middle school uniform. She also wasn't alone. The girl was standing in the middle of two other girls, also probably middle schoolers. "We've got business with you, so step outside!"

"Alone obviously." The blond who was wearing a black mask said.

Uotani simply looked over at Hanajima, and said, ignoring the trio of young delinquents, "Yo, weren't those noodles good?"

"Yes, more than satisfactory." Hanajima said, also ignoring the girls. The three then turned away and began talking amongst themselves on what to do. We ignored their antics, and we payed for our food, just before walking out of the restaurant.

Just as we exited the building, I stopped, along with Kyo, when we heard the girls yelling after us, following us out, telling us to stop.

"Wow wait, not you guys. Just her." The girl with the short, pixie-cut looking hair.

"C'mon, lets go." Uotani said, continuing to walk onwards, the rest of our group following after her. But even as we were walking away, the trio of girls kept on following, trying to get Uotani's attention. We walked in a row as we walked away. I was in the front, Miss Aimi right behind me, then Miss Honda, Hanajima, Kyo, then Uotani.

"Stop walking away!" One of them yelled at Uotani. "I know you can hear me Arisa Uotani!"

"Quit ignoring us, dammit!" Another one spoke in a threatening way.

"So, are you sure that you don't know who these girls are?" Kyo asked. "They're calling you out by name."

"I've never seen them in my life. That out-dated delinquent act is so lame." Uotani said, only continuing to anger the girls she was ignoring.

"You better take us seriously. Sure, we may be low-level punks at the moment, but we're going to make names for ourselves around here by thrashing all show-offs like you! Our delinquent army will scare the shit out of people! And before long, this whole neighborhood will be our territory!" The middle girl said, a hint of determination in her voice.

"Good luck." Uotani said mockingly.

"Delinquent army? What would that even look like?" I asked, curious.

"Perhaps it would be best if I took care of them." Hanajima said.

"That's a horrible idea." Kyo said, speaking to the girl with long black hair in our group.

Hanajima, going against what Kyo said, turned around and stopped, using her waves on the trio, and stopped them dead in their tracks. Kyo and I moved out of the way. I stood against a wall, as Kyo sat on a bench. Miss Aimi also moved out of the way, sitting on the bench beside me.

"Don't mess with us, loser! You're going to regret underestimating us this whole time!" The middle one yelled, most likely the leader of their trio.

"Aren't you don't talking?" Uotani said, bored with this whole ordeal.

"Shut up! I'll send you flying!" The girl shouted, and then went towards Uotani. When she got close enough, Uotani simply put a hand on her head, keeping the girl from coming any closer, and keeping the girl from hitting her.

"If the kid was smart, she would have aimed low." Kyo stated, watching the girl swing her fists in hopes of hitting Uotani in the face. "The kid's got a lot to learn."