Chapter 48

Aimi's POV

Yuki and I both had student council duties to attend to, leaving Arisa, Saki, Kyo, and Tohru to discuss our class trip to Kyoto and Nara in the fall. I felt a bit bad for leaving the four of them to plan stuff for our group, considering that we were all in a group together for the trip, but I had a duty to attend to for now.

Yuki and I went back to our classroom together, once we were finished of course, to go meet up with everyone. And, to both of our surprises, Momiji was there, in our classroom.

"Aimi and Yuki's here!" Momiji said, turning to look at Yuki and I as we entered the room, and were walking over to the group.

"Oh hey! What have you been up to, Aimi, Yuki? Is everything going alright with student council?" Tohru said, giving her signature smile.

I nodded, as Yuki said, "Yeah, thanks."

"Working so hard. Good for both of you!" Momiji said, speaking in a encouraging tone.

"Why are you here? Is your homeroom over?" Yuki questioned, wondering as to why Momiji was here in the first place.

"Right. We got sidetracked. But didn't you say there was an emergency or something?" Tohru said, reminding Momiji of his reason for coming here.

I grew worried. What emergency?

"Oh yeah! And it's a big one too. Haru turned dark in class. He's going on a crazy rampage." Momiji explained, his voice calm, compared to what was happening.

"You waited until now to tell us." Kyo said, not happy about the zodiac rabbit not informing them of the situation sooner.

Momiji, Kyo, Tohru, Yuki, and I, all headed off to Hatsuharu's classroom, to go try to help him, and find out what was going on.

As we neared the classroom, we saw a group of people, watching the inside of the classroom from the opened door.

"Let me through please." Yuki said, as we walked to the classroom entrance the group was watching from.

"Sohma-Senpai! Hold on, you shouldn't go in there." One of the girls in the group said, speaking to Yuki.

"It's alright. All of you, you too, please stay out of here as we talk to him." Yuki said, speaking to everyone in the group of onlookers.

The people moved aside, so we could all enter the classroom, listening to Yuki. And once we did, we saw desks and chairs flipped over, books and supplies all over the ground, and broken glass on the ground, with Hatsuharu standing there, his back to us as we entered.

"I guess it could've been worse. At least he didn't transform into an ox yet." Kyo said, optimistically. Kyo then called out the the zodiac cow, to grab his attention. "Hey, Haru."

"What?" Dark Hatsuharu said, looking over his shoulder at Kyo, with a angry glare on his face, and his voice full of venom.

I froze, as soon as I heard him speak like that. It was terrifying to me. I couldn't say a word, as a lump formed in my throat, not just from Hatsuharu, but also from the people watching us, preventing me from saying anything. I remained completely silent.

"You wanna tell us what's going on?" Yuki asked, causing Dark Hatsuharu to turn around to face all of us.

Hatsuharu kicked over another desk, and said, his voice still enraged, "I'm blowing off some steam. Or isn't it freaking obvious? What are you going to do, huh? You want to stop me, you better be ready to kill or be killed."

No one was looking at my expression, so no one noticed the slightly scared look on my face, I was not enjoying Hatsuharu's yelling, nor the loud noise of him kicking the desk over.