Chapter 2 ☀️

Stacey's POV

You know what,I was shocked to see that girl na muntik matamaan ng arrow.Curse that guy!Who the hell does he think he is?So mamamatay-tao.Hmp.

Anyways,so I lapit lapit to the girl to ask her if she's okay,but all she said was,"Ummm,hindi.Naiwasan ko naman eh."See?Buti she's not angry dun sa guy.

"Really,at least you're safe na from that guy,"sabi ko."I'm Stacey Anderson.From Summer University."I told her and offer her my hand.

"What are you doing here?"nagtatakang tanong nya.Oh well,it's because of that guy!My partner!

"Oh,umm,kasi I follow my guy partner.He told me he'll go here for a while.But up until now,he's nowhere to be found.Have you seen him?"I ask her.Malay natin,she saw him.

"Who is he?"ask nya.Ay,I haven't told her pa nga pala.

"Umm,he's Blaze.He's a cute guy,swear!Sabi nya to me that he'll look for her longtime crush."I said and continued."He's looking for Zachry Grey Enriquez.At first,I thought she's a he.But he said that it's a girl.You know her?"tanong ko.

"That was me."sabi nya.Nanlaki ang eyes ko sa sinabi nya.Really?

"You're Zach?!"I asked her unbelievably.Seriously?I'm talking to his crush?Napatakip ako sa aking pretty mouth in my sudden realization.Nasabi ko sa kanya lahat!Oh noes!Fatay!

"Yes, I am.How did he know me?"asked nya.Okay,nasabi ko na ang umpisa so I'll finish it na lang.No choice guys!

"We saw you ever since freshman.Then Blaze told me that he likes someone else and not from our school.He's my bestfriend so he told me everything."I said."Can we sit down first?My feet is aching!"she nodded and we sat on one of the bleachers.Good.

"Can I introduce myself again?" I asked her.She nodded as an agreement.

"I'm Stacey Anderson.I'm a Fil-Am 'coz my mom's a pinay while my dad is an american.I'm running for valedictorian 'coz I'm a senior student.16 yrs. old.NBSB."As I introduce she's listening talaga.

"Ummm,I'm Zachry Grey Enriquez,16,graduating and pure filipino."sabi nya.

My gorgeous phone rang,

Blaze calling...

I answered him na,baka mag cry pa eh!

Me:Yes?

Blaze:Where are you?

Me:I should be the one asking you that question.Where are you?

Blaze:I'm already here at the gate of Autumn University.How 'bout you?

Me:I'm here inside AU.Talking to someone you don't have to know.

Blaze:I'll go there.

Me:Why?

Blaze:For us to go back to school,what else?

Me:No need.Let's just meet outside the campus,okay?

Blaze:Kay.Take care.

Me:Thanks,bye.

I ended the call first.

"Ummm,I'm sorry Zach.But I have to go.Hope we can be friends?"I asked her.

She looks at me intently,as if checking if mapagkakatiwalaan nya ako.

"Sure!It's my honor to have a friend like you."she said then hug me.I hug her back.

"Bye Zach!Take care."

"Okay,you too!"she said and wave her hand.

Naglakad na ako papuntang gate ng AU.My gosh!Super layo as in!

Nasa labas na ako and was looking for Blaze nang may kumausap sakin.

"Miss,you're a student from Summer University right?"A girl with a blue hair that is so bagsak with a different uniform asked me.She wears a white blouse,gray necktie,blue vest,blue miniskirt with white long socks and black stiletto.

"Yes,what can I help you?"I asked her.

"Pwedeng malaman kung saan yun?Kanina ko pa kasi yun hinahanap."

"Yun?"tanong ko.

"Yung bwisit na lalaking yun!Dun daw sya pupunta.Ewan ko kung bakit!"sabi nya na halatang irritated dun sa guy.

"Stacey!C'mon,Maam Perez needs us now!"Blaze.

"There you are!Oh,this girl here is coming with us."sabi ko.

"Wae?"Mag korean daw ba?

(Why?)

"Umm,di nya kasi alam way papunta dun.So I'll show her the way."sabi ko then face her."I'm Stacey Anderson,you are?"I smiled and alok ng hands ko for a shake hand.

"Ikaw yun?!"sabi nya with big eyes and mouth dropped.Srsly?What's her prob?

"Yes,what's wrong?"

"Uh,wala.Wala yun.Tara na!"sabi nya at naunang maglakad.On a serious note,this girl has some issue.Whatevs!

Naglakad na rin kami ni Blaze habang sya in front of us.

Nang makarating kami sa school,uwian na.So fast naman!Pag uwian na,malamang di na namin pupuntahan si Maam Perez.

"Here we are.Go and find that guy here."sabi ko.Nag thank you sya at umalis din kagad.

Sabay kami ni Blaze umuwi palagi.Pero,mas nauunang daanan bahay nya.But mag neighbors naman kami so it's okay lang.

Pagkadating na pagkadating ko,agad akong umakyat sa kwarto ko,nagbihis at handa ng matulog.Busog pa ako so di na qko magdidinner.

Super stressed na ako,so I decided to call it a day.

--------*******------******-------*****

Please vote and comment guys!

BossiePrincess