35

Today I came in a holy outfit, Isabelle was gone. It was my first time wearing such things. Not because I wanted to impress but I felt the need of change, someone that wanted to be seen by one. That was the change that made me realize it's true love.
I came a bit late as today was the starting of my final exams.

"What the-" Jess looked at me as she said. "You look stunning, gorgeous and outrageous." I smiled.

"You sound like a total boyfriend you know that?"

We went to the cafe. Our eyes moving at the mouth watering food calling us.  "Baby!" One of them looked at me with puppy eyes.

"I got to shed this weight."

We were crossing the library when Zen looked at me, his eyes big, mouth open body turned at a whole new level.

I bet he never expected me to be a pious girl.

I looked at him and I rolled my  eyes, that's for making me cry Zen Morrison.

"Oh boy, look at Zen. Jess pushed me with her elbow.

"I'm not looking at him."

"He is standing at the stairs, staring you. He took his phone out, he is going to text you."

I was laughing at Jessie's briefing.

My phone hit up. "You are going to eat it alone?"

"And what else will I do?"

"You are being rude, Naomi" Jess pouted.

"Are you even on my side?"

We had one lecture today. During classes I didn't get the chance to see him.

Teasing him like this was truly nice. We don't get chances like these more often.

Usually there are network issues in class so I missed on messages Zen sent. I came out of the class and my phone yelled with continuous messages.

"Where are you?"

I was looking at my phone as I told him where was I. Funny part was. When I looked up, he was standing right in front of me smiling.

Sometimes, his smile made me so restless that I wanted to steal a kiss knowing he would shy the red one's away.

We sat in the area near the parking.

"Let's fight!" Zen pouted.

"You ignored me." Zen said.

"Tell me if you miss Isabelle, I will arrange your wedding and everything."

"What could be more pleasing then this." Zen replied.

"I like someone and I think I have told you."

I looked at him. "That someone, must have a name too."

Sam and Jess were being lovey dovey in a corner, but they joined us.

"Your girlfriend is in which semester?" Zen asked Sam.

"1st."

"Yeah she is in first semester- not Isabelle."

"Her name is like if you turn it, it becomes Z." Zen said.

"Will you stop playing riddles?" I said annoyed.

"Its Naomi Wenson I want to marry."

I looked at him unbelievable. My ears were of the whistle on pressure cooker. It was like he had ways to put things in my head and time to time he would add spices according to his taste. So it was it? One day, I will propose you in a romantic gathering?.

"I'm sorry, I'm not Isabelle."

"Will you marry me?" Zen asked me again.

"I need time to process."

Truth is I was shocked. Mostly it was hard telling if Zen is sincere or playful. He was like a kid who would ask riddles and laugh at them for playing innocently dumb.

I looked for sincerity in his eyes. This was the dangerous part. And for many reasons I was scared.

I told myself, I am going to regret it if I turn him down.

I walked up to him caressed his face in my palm, I could tell he was embarrassed. I raised his face so that we can have an eye contact.

"I will."

"You rejected me thrice." He pouted.

"I was thinking of a dramatic answer."

"You rejected me."

I looked at him, he was too cute to resist. I held his face in both my hands as I stared his forehead for a kiss.

My lips went dry even by the thought of it.

I have never told anyone about how I felt except Jess and my sister Angela.

I came home. For this time, I was smiling, lost in thoughts. It was probably the most beautiful moment in my life. 

What are you thinking~ Angella said in a teasing tone.

"Nothing!"

"Nothing by the way you are blushing?"

"He proposed me." With that I rushed in my blanket hid my face underneath a pillow.

"Who!" She asked me irresistibly.

"Him!' Angela teased me.

"My hubby." I blushed.

"Aww I will tell him."

"I will kill you!"