Prologue

Kristy woke up and looked at Elvin sleeping. Smiling, she kissed his chest and sat up.

Last night, she lost her virginity to him, It was not how she imagined it, but it was great. They even did it again last night, and she slept in his bed. It felt nice, but Elvin was not used to this yet. He was cautious.

Either way, Elvin is trying his best. "Morning," he stroke her back. "How are you feeling?"

"Sore," she chuckled. "Other than that, I'll be alright."

"Good," he kissed her shoulder. "Let's get up; I'm starving."

She stood and went to wash up. Elvin joined her. "Your body is beautiful."

"Thanks," she smiled. "With or without a scar, I feel beautiful."

"You have always been so, carefree," he kissed her shoulders. "I'd wonder how you can be like that."

"I don't know," she smiled. "Let's hurry; we can't keep the others waiting. They probably already started eating.

He chuckled. "They'll have to wait or eat without us."

Kristy let out a nervous laugh.

The bath was long and heated.

"Wow," Skyla chuckled. "What took you two too long? We started breakfast without you."

"It's okay," Kristy sat down and tried to hide her discomfort. She served Elvin first.

"Thanks," Elvin said.

"Oh, you two finally getting together?" Skyla asked.

Kristy smiled. "It's a working progress."

She began to eat and chuckled at Sky, who tries to climb on the table. "I can tell Sky is going to be rebellious."

"I hope not," Alton said. "I don't want Sky to be like Skyla."

"Excuse me?" Skyla glared. "What's that suppose to mean?"

"Nothing love," Alton smiled. "So today, we are going out to see Lyons's new home."

"Okay," she said.

Kristy continues to eat.

After breakfast, she met Elvin out in the garden. "What is it?" She asked.

"Nothing," he kissed her. "I needed to see you before I left for another meeting. Hopefully, it's the last one; I'll be back before dawn."

"Okay," she kissed him back. "I'll be waiting, please come back and try not to shift. Think about me if you feel like your changing."

"I will," he held her tightly. "And make sure Skyla and Alton don't burn down the house."

Kristy laughed. "I'll make sure they don't."

"Good," he smiled. "I should get going."

Kristy watched him go. She had a bad feeling about this meeting.

She didn't want Elvin to go alone. But what can she do? She can't follow him; it'll be wrong.

"What are you doing?" Skyla walked over. "Worried about Elvin?"

"Yes," she sighed. "I'm worried that those bastards will do something to Elvin. Those people don't play fair; they always have something, and I have this terrible feeling."

"Don't worry," Skyla said. "Andre went with him."

"Okay," Kristy smiled. "Where is Sky?"

"With Alton and Lyon out looking at the animals," Skyla smiled. "Anyways, let's go and joined them before Alton allows Sky to play in the mud."