26: Defeat and Death

Elvin looked at his children. Why where they kids?

"Sorry," Rose smiled. "We couldn't go all out, last time took a toll on us, but no matter our sizes, we can still kick ass!"

Anton chuckled.

"You kids," Greg laughed. "Get them!"

A man stepped behind Rose and tried to grab her. But Rose was behind him now, and she kicked the back of his legs, the man fell, and she kicked him sending him flying across the room. "Whoops, a bit too much force."

"I think you killed him," Elvin Jr said.

"Nah," Wulf smiled. "The man is still alive, let's get this over with, I was about to get fed, you know, I'd hope the triplets don't eat all the apple sauces."

"You three know where my children are?" Greg growled.

"What of it?" Wulf said. "We aren't going to tell you."

"Wheres uncle Bryson?" Elvin Jr. asked. "Because of you, the triplets are so annoying, crying all the time and overeating and getting fat."

"They are not fat," Rose smacked him. "It's baby fat."

"Enough!" Greg rushed them and grabbed Wulf by his throat.

Elvin gripped the bars. "Let him go!"

"Ow," Wulf had lazy eyes. "That hurts, you're going to lose a limb, and it won't be my fault."

Greg screamed out and stepped back. His left arm was missing.

"Whoops," Elvin Jr held the arm. "I was trying to dislocate his arm," he dropped it and sighed. "Sorry."

Elvin didn't even see him move; how did he do it?

"I'm tired," Wulf yawned. "Can we get this over it? Lucy and Kat should are probably done by now."

"Lucy?" Elvin frowned. "They are here too?"

"Yes," Rose walked over, and she grabbed the silver bars and broke them. "Sorry, daddy," she stepped in and snapped the shackle from his ankle. "There."

"Thanks," Anton had been released too. "Leave Andre in the cage."

"We know," Wulf said. "Lucy said not to let him out, his raging and eating raw meat, gross. He's going to have an upset stomach later on."

Elvin sighed. "Greg," Greg was gone. "Damn it."

"Ah, that shitty man left," Elvin Jr said.

Elvin walked over and smacked his head.

"Ow, why did you hit me for?" He rubbed his head.

"Watch your language, and you two," he turned to Rose and Wulf. They hid behind Anton. "We will have a long talk after this, let's go."

Along the way, they found Alton and Anibal in a single cell. "Wow, you two look like shit," Anton said.

"Anton," Alton stood. "Get me out of here now, I can't stand Anibal anymore; all he does is complain about how Eliana is going to make him sleep on the couch for not keeping his promise."

"Open," Rose smiled.

"Thanks," Alton walked out.

"Finally," Anibal stretched. "Hmm, how did these three find us?"

"Lucy," Rose said. "Can we go now? I can sense mom; she's agitated, again."

Elvin nodded. "Let's go,"

Elvin allows Rose to lead the way; they came out of the basement to find Kristy on top of a woman, smacking her. "How dare you insult my children? I don't care if you are Greg's wife. I'm going to teach you a lesson."