Chapter 5.

"Oh, I got troubles that won't let me be
But I won't get tired, set the town on fire
'Till my troubles got trouble with me

Thinkin' that they've won
It's only just begun"

Warning:
Violence / Disturbing Themes

Warning:Violence / Disturbing Themes

***

HARRYS P.O.V.:

"Hey! Wait!"

My eyes snapped up as I grab the elevator door just before it shuts, holding it open; and Jacob slides through them from the foyer, giving us all an accusing look.

"What the hell? Did you all just forget about me or something?"

I side eye Jimmy, he gives me an awkward look back and he clears his throat "What? Forget you?" he lets out an awkward laugh "Of course not, we just got distracted. Didn't realise you weren't already in the elevator"

Jacob folds his arms over his chest, giving us all a look that's calling bullshit "I disappear for five minutes to take a piss and you forget I was even here - Rude"

"We didn't forget you" Jimmy argues, but Jacob just turns his face away ignoring him as the elevator starts to move.

"Awe c'mon, don't be like that" Jimmy whines at him and I just watch the whole interaction with a bored expression.

We totally forgot about Jacob.

But to be fair, we were kinda busy gagging and tying up the security guard kid. Had to make it look like he didn't actually help us, having him work here is far too valuable for him to get fired.

We were polite though, we put the TV on for him in the foyer at the front desk, where he's cable tied to a chair.

We put on spongebob, he's gonna have a great night.

"So that's how it's gonna be now? You're just gonna ignore us? C'mon J, you're my wifes boo-thing, as if I'd forget a pretty face like yours" Jimmy coos, throwing his arm around Jacobs shoulder and Steve watches the whole interaction shaking his head while checking his gun.

Jacob waits for a moment, then gives Jimmy a stubborn but shy pout "You really think I'm pretty?"

I'm surrounded by idiots.

Jimmy pulls his face back looking offended, pressing his hand to his heart "How could you even ask me that? Of course I do, I tell ya if I was single; I'd be playing connect the dots with all your tattoos with tongue"

Steve sighs, rolling his eyes and I really do wonder how he's put up with Jimmy's antics for 10 years.

Jacob presses his chin to his shoulder with a bashful look, nudging Jimmy with his elbow "Nah, you lyin"