Chapter 68.

"Everybody

Rock your body"

Song: backstreets back - the backstreet boys.

A/N: GUESS WHO'S BACK. This turned out longer than expected, it's roughly 16k words so get comfortable. Also there's a fair bit of music mentioned in this chapter, I have a playlist on my spotify called 'jimmy's wedding afterparty' if you want it. The link to my spotify is in my link tree, in my description on my profile.

Have fun. Enjoy the Party.

 Enjoy the Party

******

Never in my life did I think I'd feel like a Bondage Minnie Mouse but I really need to stop being surprised at this point.

I suppose tonight is special though.

I think Sophie took Harry's nickname for me too literally.

We all left the cemetary about an hour after the wedding finished.

That was after Jimmy had scribbled "Just married motherfucker" on his back windshield in a hot pink chalk marker.

I don't even know why I bothered trying to wear makeup, because it was essentially non-existent by the time Jimmy gave me another reason to want to burst into tears.

Just before we left, Steve was busy with the men from the company they'd rented the floral arch from and getting it picked up while Harry helped; and Jimmy had asked me to go somewhere with him.

We'd only taken a few short steps before I realised we were going to his mothers grave.

When we stood in front of it, Jimmy slipped my engagement ring from his pinky and held my hand to put it back on my ring finger.

He then kept hold of my hand, and extended it towards the headstone with my knuckles facing it as if he was showing it off, "Hey mum - Remember Peaches? Well this is who Harry is marrying and look what he gave her. Suits her don't it? Perfect on her, ain't it?"

Jimmy sounded so happy when he said that, so casual too like he wasn't trampling my heart as he spoke.

I could only give Jimmy a teary smile in response, and he slung his arm around my shoulder, before looking to the grave again, "Couldn't have picked anyone better to wear it. You really would have loved her mum. Harry got really lucky."

"I wish I could've met her," I told Jimmy, staring at her graves before putting my arm around his waist.

Jimmy stared at her headstone for a few moments in silence, before giving me a smile that showed joy but grief in his eyes.

"I do too Peaches, I really do too."

There has to be a limit on emotions, because I feel like I've reached it today and it's spilled over. I don't know how to process this much... happiness.