Chapter 2: Beginning

Tzuyu POV

"What are you doing?"

Momo sneakingly back hugged me from behind when I was reading something on my phone.

"Do you know this, Mo? The ship thing? My friend in Taiwan just sent me a youtube link," I told her.

She looked at my phone curiously, clicked the play button in my Youtube then she laughed out loud.

"Ffff...uahahahaha. Seriously? Again?"

"What?" I gave her a confused look.

The video is the combinaton of moments between me and someone from other group that the fans called the Visual Ship, which I did not even realized that those existed.

A whole video was just about this boy, a Sunbae actually, which I've known because he is really popular among girl groups, looking at me at awards ceremony.......

"V???" Momo tried to stop her laughed.

"Actually Tzu, this video is really convincing. He really looked at you the whole time."

I again take a look to the screen.

He even said that he likes Eevee, the character of Pokemon that I've always been associated with since our debut. Should I mention some coincidences while he posted a photo featuring Yeontan, his dog--according to the video--with the exactly same pose I took with Gucci, my dog? He just posted it two days after I posted it. Why fans' eyes always know the things like this....

Haven't I mentioned about his 'Sally is the cutest?' caption that fans assumed it is about me? Because Sally is my English name.

It does not make sense for me, but many people actually believe it seeing how many likes this Visual Ship video got.

Momo shuffled the top of my hair gently,

"Aigoo maknae-ya. You are really clueless, aren't you? Seeing this video makes me believe that he is drooling over you. I do not know the fact, yet, anyway, since this is just fans assumption."

I recalled the only interaction between me and him was when in music bank in 2016 or two years ago I dropped the coca cola cans around the floor and he helped me. The other events were just me and him bowed each other in the stage or he politely smiled back to Twice when we smiled to them because we're the hubae.

I cannot lie that his features are perfect. As I know he has been a topic among the other girl groups. While we, Twice, try to avoid this kind of topic because we have the dating ban. And also interaction is limited. We do not want to cause some rumors yet. Not when we just released 'What is Love'. I want this song become success.

But this fan made video is quite taking my attention to the next level. Is this saying he put interest on me?

"Guys, guys! Gossip time!"

The leader, whom I call Jihyo unnie, came in rush to the dressing room and close the door behind her. All members are curiously looking at her, waiting for the 'gossip' to be spilled out.

"I eavesdropped the managers conversation. There will be a project for one of the members. I heard it is WGM!"

She looked excited when she spilled out the gossip.

"Who's gonna be from us? And with who?"

Jeongyeon asked.

"That's what I don't know," Jihyo shrugged, looked disappointed. "But you know, WGM is a lit. Anyone who participated, if they can convince the audience, would get popular. It can promote Twice too."

I hope it would be Sana unnie or Dahyun unnie because they are fun. The show would be interesting if one of them attend. Or Nayeon unnie, because she is a social butterfly who can get along with anyone.

"Ahem."

Jihyo choked on her drink when suddenly the manager oppa appeared behind her.

"I got an important announcement for you, girls. We are going to participate in WGM. We have signed contract. I know it is rude not asking your consent first but since we always do teamwork and this is a teamwork to promote Twice, I don't think you would reject this."

"No rejection okay? Not from one of you," he continued, emphasizing that we cannot reject this at all.

There were silences in the room for few seconds before he continued.

"Tomorrow you girls are going to meet the group. It's BTS."

Everyone in the room seemed to hold the breath because we know the next sentence would be the highlight of this.

"Tzuyu, you will attend this show, pretend to be a couple with BTS' V. The fans want a collaboration because you guys are The Visual Ship."

And everyone suddenly turn their head into my direction, looking at me shockingly, while I just sat here, mouth half-opened, cannot process anything than the Visual Ship video in my hand. Momo looked at my phone screen again.