Chapter 4: Coincidence

Taehyung POV

Me and Tzuyu were walking by the busy street of Mapo, went to a cafe where many couples go.

PD-nim asked us to be natural and casual together so he could shoot us from afar having a fake date, natural and casual like friends, in which we are not. And we just know each other like 1 hour ago?

"Isn't it even coincidence you guys wearing matching outfit today?" PD-nim teased us.

I took a glance to her, who seemed avoiding any eye contact with me. Though wearing simple outfit similar with me, white shirt and denim jacket, she still look elegant and pretty. Her posture is perfect.

I opened the cafe door for her. She gave me a little smile before she entered.

The cafe was prepared to us by the WGM crew. There were only few couples there and it's been managed too they would not freak out to see us coming in. I followed Tzuyu direction to sit beside the window.

This place would be the place of our first meeting in eposide 1. PD nim would shoot us dating through this huge window.

Me and Tzuyu are now literally facing each other. Our hands are on the table. We ordered two drinks. Still try to avoid eye contact to each other.

"Hmm.. Tz..Tzuyu-ssi?"

This silence between us makes me uncomfortable.

She looked up. Shit, her eyes are so pretty.

"We have to become friends to make this work," I told her. She nodded. "I could see that you're a shy person. Me too, actually. People saw me as a cheerful guy in BTS but in reality I am an awkward person. So, I suggest we become friends"

"I agree," she replied, while giving me a simple smile. Which is very pretty. This is the first time since the meeting in JYP building I see her loosening up a bit.

"So...," I leaned my body closer to the table. "PD-nim wanted us to talk about random things. Like anything can makes both of us laugh in this dating. Should I tell you some Jin hyung's dad jokes?"

"Okay," she giggled.

At the moment I don't know which lame jokes should I present to get attention of this pretty girl. Then I suddenly got some unfunny lines of Jin's dad jokes idea in my head which could make people laugh because of the unfunniness level of the story.

"What you gonna call for living in a bubble?" I started.

Tzuyu shrugged excitedly.

"Unbelieve-bubble."

Tzuyu burst into laugh for this dad's jokes. Holding her stomach happily like this was the first time she heard this kind of unfunny jokes.

It turns out that she likes it.

"Again, amuse me," she said while wiping her tear in the corner of her eyes because she find it really funny. "Jin sunbaenim is a really funny guy."

"How about me?"

The question just slipped out from my mouth, randomly. I just want to know what impression I made for her.

She sit straightly, stop laughing. Looking serious.

"V sunbae-nim...," she avoid my gaze, try to look away to something behind me. "I don't know you well but you're really popular among girls... And I could see that you're a warm person that can make everyone smile."

She suddenly shut her mouth with her hands, seemed shocked with what just spilled out from her mouth. Now she's blushed.

I felt heat in my cheek too when she said that.