Chapter 7: Jealousy

Tzuyu POV

I buried my face in the pillow. The dance practice is really tiring. Jihyo recently rule our dance practice schedule so tight so I could not find time to even just sleep peacefully.

And also someting disturbed my mind lately....

Checking out my phone when someone knocked on my door.

"Tzu, may I come in?"

"Yeah, Mo. Of course," I replied without looking away to the door, when Momo straightly walking and jumped to the bed beside me.

1 new message

BTS Jungkook
Sleep already? I will pick you up tomorrow at 7. So, see you :)

"How come he knows your number?!" Momo yelled in shock. "Aren't you in virtual marriage relationship with Taehyung? Why instead you have Jungkook's number?!"

"It just happened," I sighed, buried my face again to the pillow. "Mo, can I ask something?"

"What?" Momo looked suspicous.

"Do you ever fall in love with someone? And what is love?" I asked her aburptly.

She burst into laugh.

"Buahahaha... so, you are really still a child, Tzuyu-ya. By any chance, are you feel something weird everytime you meet him? Hah, I don't even know who is it, who can catch attention of this cold-hearted princess beside me," she tased me by throwing a bolster to my body.

"I don't understand WGM program. I mean, I happened to be Taehyung sunbae's wife. Then, what? Do they expect us not to fall in love each other while all they did are just making us become close and act like a couple?" I took a deep breath. "Is it even possible?"

Momo could not handle herself because she just laughed out loud, then set herself now sitting, pulled me out for sitting in front of her on my bed.

"Yah, look at me. Don't tell me you fall for this guy."

I looked away, not replying her question.

"I don't want this show play with your feelings, Tzu. Should I tell Jihyo to stop this?"

I shook my head, still put depressed expression in face. Then Momo hugged me.

"Aw, my baby. I pity you," she stroked my hair gently.

"The worse is Taehyung tried to set me up in a date with Jungkook. He does not even like me."

I said with a very sad tone. Because it is very sad. When he told me to meet him at the BTS dressing room, I could not lie that I was very happy, excited to meet him outside the WGM show, awaited for what he planned for me there.

Then, when I knocked on the door, it was only the maknae, Jungkook there. He said he was waiting for me because Taehyung told me to come. Then, without I had time to process what actually happened, I have accepted his friendship and ticket to go to Art Exhibition together. And how did even he knows about my liking to Van Gogh...

Then we exchanged phone number. From the day he started the conversation with me, like a friend, in which I replied everytime friendly. Knowing that Taehyung set me up in this Art Exhibition date with Jungkook is a bit disappointing.

Knowing he does not have any interest with me.....

"He did... what?!" Momo yelled in a shock, let the hug off.

"Set me up in a date with Jungkook," I repeated.

"Oh my... that boy. Such a jerk. Then all the Visual Ship video things are not true?" Momo hugged me again.