Chapter 17: Courageous

Tzuyu POV

Jungkook ignores me. Period.

When the flight arrived at Jeju International Airport and we were allowed to get off from our seats, taking our luggage in the cabin, I saw Jungkook just wake up from his sleep, taking out his eyes masks, and stood up.

Then, his eyes widened in shock when he saw me with my group, now occupying the business class of the flight together with his group.

He rubbed eyes in disbelief, as it was dream. But then, after realizing that the event was real, he back off, and left, without saying anything even a simple smile.

When Jungkook left, Taehyung was stood up and he saw me finding trouble taking my luggage from the cabin above me. We literally stood up in the same aisle since our seats were side by side.

Without saying anything, he raised his hands above me, taking my luggage. And also without waiting for me saying thanks, he just promptly left, followed by Jimin.

I felt relieved when I know we just go in separate limousine bus with BTS, considering our agenda here was totally different with them.

I can finally sleep in the bus, for real this time, without pretending. Though only few hours, it's been an exhausting flight for me.

But then, as the surprise is not ended, we happened to meet them in the Jeju Grand Western Hotel lobby.

Namjoon, wearing his casual t-shirt and shorts, not forgetting his sunglasses, was now checking in. His members were gathered behind him, looked surprise when we coming in.

"Oh my," Jimin stroked his hair frustatedly. "Are you following us?"

"You wish," Jeongyeon scoffed when she passed him by. "Our manager reserved this hotel for us."

"Joon?" Jin looked not satisfied with the fact that they are going to be staying in the same hotel with us.

"What?" Namjoon turned his head to Jin, who was waiting for his explanation. "I did not know they're staying here. Don't complain me!"

Then, they finished their check in. Namjoon distributed the access cards to the boys.

I glanced to the other side of this huge lobby and found Jungkook sat in the sofa, playing games with his phone.

"Come on, Jungkook-ah!" Jin pulled his arms. Jungkook did not even turn his head to our direction.

He really does not want to have any contact with me. I looked down to the floor beneath me, feeling sad. I hurted him. I deserve to be ignored like this.

Because I daydream, I just accidentally dropped the coca cola cans I brought, I hold them for Nayeon and Mina after bought it from vending machine outside the hotel. The cans rolled down and touched the feet of a man.

"Here," the feet was belong to Taehyung. He gathered the coca cola cans and handed them over to me. Then, I recalled the event in 2016 Music Bank, the first encounter of us, when he helped me to gather all the coca cola cans for the unnies.

I hesistantly took the cans from him and our hands touched a little, then I remember the last touch we had, in Brooklyn. Making me shivered. Not a time to think about dirty things, I told myself, then I swept away the memory from my head.

He just walking passed me by, following his hyungs to get into the elevator while Jihyo, who was cheking in our rooms, steal a glance observing my reactions.
--

Jungkook POV

Now I know the reason why I felt something not alright in this trip. That's why I always reluctantly saying no to Namjoon who initiated the trip.