Chapter 12: Interlude

Tzuyu POV

"I love you, Chou Tzuyu."

There was a long gap before I realized what he was saying. Then, I snapped back into the reality, the world we're living in. As idols. The situation was in mess now, between me, Jungkook, him, and Irene.

I wiped his tear with my finger that was previously squeezed his cheeks.

Love or not love does not matter anymore for us, Kim Taehyung...

I have been already tired with this push and pull thing now...

I pecked his lips and just left the apartment.

--
Jungkook POV

It is really rare that Tzuyu asked me for a date first. I always be the one who initiated the date.

But you know... because of Taehyung's case, our interaction with idol girls is limited. Namjoon told me to be super cautious to meet Tzuyu while the reporters are now aggresively chasing BTS.

We just meet casually in Twice dorm, while the others are on comeback preparation. Tzuyu was getting fever, so she stays in the dorm for several days, just like Taehyung who just stays in our dorm because Bang Shihyuk and Namjoon grounded him. And Taehyung got bad fever too after the case blown up.

I brought some snacks and Tzuyu welcomed me in the front door, looking pale.

"I just want to meet you," she said, got some beers from refrigerator and put it on the table in living room. "Let's just watch something."

I took off my jacket and put it on the sofa beside us. I scretched my hand, signaled Tzuyu to get closer with me and hug me, which she obeyed. Now we are literally in each others' arms.

I turned on TV in front of us. The position is just comfortable. I am really happy knowing Tzuyu is getting more clingy nowadays since she was always being an ice cold princess previously.

"What happened?" I asked. This kind of behaviour is super rare.

"Nothing," she replied, enjoying the potato chips in front of her. "How is BTS anyway?"

I sighed, still holding Tzuyu in my arms while opening the beer can.

"We almost disband," I told her. She lifted up her head looking to my eyes in shock. "Jin and Namjoon are fighting like everyday blaming each other. And you know, Suga just being suga he was like 'fuck off you all' and leave our dorm. Not coming back and its been two days."

Tzuyu's eyes looked really sad, I know she was feeling sympathetic towars us because she is also an idol. She knows how public is now seeing BTS. Because of the rumor turning into Taehyung forced Irene in sex, people also see BTS as a bunch of sex predators.

"I still believe Taehyung did not do that, though," I continued. "But Irene did not want to clear that."

I don't understand why SM Entertainment is now playing safe in this case. They obviously know the fact but they're just hiding to save themselves and let us drowning. Dirty.

"Jungkook, watch this!"

When Tzuyu shuffled the remote, she suddenly stopped at Channel 2 when it was aired the press conference from SM. She put her hands in her mouth disbelieved that SM finally decided to make a press conference.

"Let's increase the volume," I grabbed the remote from her. Now sitting straight, look and listen to the screen seriously.

Irene was in the middle, wearing a simple red dress elegantly, sitting there like nothing happened. Her eyes looked different but since she was used to be an idol, she managed her expression well. BoA sunbae-nim was besidr her, represented the Board of SM.