Chapter 10: Temptation

Tzuyu POV

It was my birthday when Jungkook showed up at Twice dorm's door.

After two weeks of heartbreak and WGM break, I began to slowly get myself up to the reality. The unnies were worrying my condition and decided to call Jungkook.

When he arrived at the door, he brought a bucket of white roses and a big teddy bear as a birthday present. He asked me to prepare myself because the real surprise is not yet close.

He opened his palm, in which I welcomed, pulling me out from the door for an amusement park date. We were now heading to Lotte World.

Jungkook offers the warm feeling I needed the most right now.

On the way to Lotte World, he kept singing his breakthrough song, Euphoria and held my hand by his free hand while the other hand was holding the steering.

The sweats in my hands suddenly produced double than before. He is a new friend but he could make me forget the painful feeling I got from the other guy who still occupied my mind but left nothing than a scar.

We put on our masks for our disguise before we got off from the car.

It was a weekday so the amusement park was not crowded. We easily entered the roller coaster and other rides. He bought me a cotton candy and we were just enjoying each other's presence, laughing, joking, suddenly fogetting our status as idol. Forgetting the heartbreaking too....

A couple passed by in front of us, riding bicycle. Jungkook noticed my sight following the couple.

"Wanna ride that?" He asked.

"I cannot ride a bicycle," I told him, suddenly got shy. He laughed, could not believe of what I said.

I pouted, corrected my statement, "I've tried to learn but in the end I still fell riding bike."

"Want me to teach you?"

He took my hand, led me to the rented bike place and reserved two bicycles for me and him.

We brought it to an empty park in the other side of Lotte World, where some couples enjoyed a picnic seeing the sunset.

"Ready? I'll count into three!" He shouted out spiritedly, then counted and pushed my bike. After a seconds I lose my balance. He tried to chase me, but in the end we just fell to the ground together, my body was above him when we touched the grass beneath us.

Our eyes met, my hands on his chests and his hands on my waists, he looked shy. We just automatically stood up, clean our clothes nervously.

Then, we laughed together.

The sun is now setting. Me and Jungkook just sat on a bench, the bikes were still with us, parked not far from the bench. We just gave up because I kept failing on riding the bike.

I sat straightly right beside him, seeing the beautiful sunset in front of us, while suddenly he grabbed my hand, rubbed it gently, and asking, "Tzuyu-ssi. Wanna go out with me?"

I turned my head into his direction, eyes widened. Still looked shock even though it is something expectable from him. I mean, I always know that he is interested with me. But asking me to go out after one and half months spending time with him is still a bit too fast.

"Why do you like me?" I asked him.

He giggled. "Is it a test or what?"

I put a serious expression on my face. His answer is really important.

"I saw you in Sixteen show. And grew my feeling since then. Not to mention that you are the prettiest face I ever seen, but seeing you all the way came from Taiwan so brave to reach your dream become idol fascinated me. Making me remember that I have been trained at such young age too. Then, I found the similarities. We are maknae, too. Making me wants to get to know you better and better," he replied without hesitant, look at me straightly into my eyes.