Chapter 24: Confession

Noone POV

The reaction from public was bigger than expected.

From morning to afternoon to evening to the middle of night, TV and newspapers do not stop to talk about Taehyung's confession in MAMA's red carpet. Not only from Korea, but the reaction became bigger when it reaches the international Army.

He was now being grounded, all of them were.

After it was aired, some international promotors just called Bighit to suggest them to delay some concert projects outside Korea for a while.

Who is BTS' V girlfriend? Was now trending, became the main topic everywhere, added with some speculations and edited ship videos with Blackpink's Jisoo, Red Velvet's Irene, SNSD's Yoona, Girlfriend's Sowon, Red Velvet's Joy and even Twice's Sana....

No one expected it to be Tzuyu because Tzuyu has another rumor in the red carpet. When Eunwoo just caught her to fall and held her waits, that scene was pictured by a lot of reporters and written everywhere with the news title, Twice's Tzuyu and Astro's Eunwoo proven to be dating?

And now Namjoon just leaned on Taehyung's room door, standing and glaring at him, because he got enough of Jhope and Suga's nagging that they are looking like a bunch of jobless people now because of Taehyung's confessions.

"So, what you gonna do? The members are mad at you. We are mad at you," he said to Taehyung, who just laying on his bed, seeing the ceiling above him.

"I have apologized, okay. The words just slipped out from my mouth seeing Tzuyu and Eunwoo being together," he covered his face with his arms now. "Now the others do not want to talk to me because of the Japan concert delaying. Only you want to talk to me."

Namjoon took a deep sigh.

Bang Shihyuk is in the beast mode again now. Fortunately Taehyung did not spill that Tzuyu girl name or else the situation can get worse. They don't know that the rumor that the most handsome face in BTS has a girlfriend can be this big.

Some brokenhearted Taehyung stan reportedly in an attempt for suicide, whether it is true or not, it's better for Bighit to shut down BTS activity for now.

"I just come here to tell you that since our overseas activity being shut down, Bang PD let us to attend SBS Inkigayo tomorrow, to cover this rumor up," Namjoon took a deep inhale now.

"Hope you not ruin this one."

And he left.

Namjoon hyung was right, Taehyung thinks. He must be going crazy to spill out that in a big event like MAMA.

But he just could not handle the truth while what he saw was the lovey dovey scene between his ex girlfriend with another good looking guy in the carpet.

The selfishness feeling burnt inside, making him to claim her as his. At least, Tzuyu knows that he has still a feeling for her and want to continue what they had in the past.

But as the consequences, Bighit and BTS are throwing anger and disappointment toward him now.
--

SBS Inkigayo

Tzuyu POV

Twice were gathered in the dressing room at Inkigayo backstage when JYP suddenly came in rush.

"Girls, please excuse me with Tzuyu for a while."

Then, Jihyo signaled the unnies to go out from the room.

"I got a call from SBS," JYP said to me after checking that everyone is out. "You need to host the red carpet with Astro's Cha Eunwoo."

I lost my words, became speechless of the order this time gave to me. Our relationship, me and JYP hasn't been fully fixed after he and Bang Shihyuk PD conspired to separate me and Taehyung.