Chapter 3: Skinship

Taehyung POV

I wake up lazily from my bed knowing that it's the day. Me and Jimin spent the night watching some WGM episodes to know what I should do for this WGM project. With her, did I mention that it is gotta be this girl I am developing a crush with?

You know, after watching some lovey-dovey scenes in WGM between two male-female celebs or idol, I felt a bit pressure in my stomach. How could I be suddenly involved in this kind of project in which I have to do this kind of lovey-dovey scene with her?

What would Jungkook say.......

I remember we talked last night, me and Jungkook. He came to my room before Jimin came.

Flashback

"Hey Hyung, care to talk?" He leaned on my door.

"Come in," I just coming out from shower, my hair was still wet and I rubbed my hair with the towel. I sat on the bed. Jungkook followed me.

"Hyung, I heard you would join WGM with Twice's Tzuyu. Is that true?" His eyes looked curious, he is really like a curious bunny now.

"Yeah you heard it correct."

Jungkook sighed. "Hyung, do you have some interest to this Tzuyu girl?"

Wow, he is so straightforward.

What should I tell you, Jungkook-ah.. while you've been always a priority to this group. No one should ever break you, at anything, that's why you are our golden maknae. We always back off from many opportunities and let you to have it. Because you're too precious.

"No, of course no. Why do you ask anyway?" Try to not care with the topic, I unlocked my phone and start to scroll Twitter. And found a link of Youtube video called 'The Visual Ship'.

"Because I like her."

His confession broke the silence.

Gosh, Kim Taehyung, isn't it obvious? Why should you ask?

"Oh," I don't know what to reply, I really don't know.

"Let me also see the vid, Hyung. I know about this visual ship. This is the reason they involve you and her in WGM project, right?"

Jungkook leaned his shoulder closer, take a look to the vid and clicked play. In a cute way, which I could not ever reject this precious maknae.

He suddenly stopped the video in the minutes 10, and laid his back on my bed. Now I was seating and him beside me laying. One of his arms covering his face.

"I really want to get to know her but I never have a chance. And if I do, what would we become, too? They have a dating ban."

Oh my, this child. He really likes this girl.

"You're so lucky, Hyung. The ship for me was only with Blackpink's Lisa. Tzuyu is a maknae too, but the Maknae Ship fans made was for me and Lisa."

I laid beside him, looking at the ceiling above me.

"Hey, I am going to introduce you to her, promise."

With those words, Jungkook jumped excitedly, laughed showing his bunny teeth.

He is too precious for us.

Then the conversation between me and him just ended like that.

End of Flashback

I took a shower. We are going to meet Twice today. So this project not only involving me and Tzuyu but the other members as well.

Try to look comfy, I just wear a white button shirt and denim jcaket. Then Jimin knocked on my door.