Chapter 16: Unrequited

Noone POV

The couple sat inside the Twice van, Jungkook and Tzuyu.

No one dared to break the silence. Tzuyu still sniffed her runny nose and looked away to the view of parking lot outside the window.

Jungkook brought her to the van because she cried really hard in the concert hall. Probably the hyungs and the unnies were now looking for them both.

Jungkook gave her tissue, without having any intention to wipe her tears. Because he knows, the tears were not for him, it is for someone else....

"So...," Jungkook finally cleared his throat. "Do you want to talk about that?"

Tzuyu still not looking at him. He also threw his sight through the window to the opposite direction of her.

"This is it. I know you wouldn't love me, despite I've tried my hardest."

There was sadness in his tone when talking, because this one is really sad. Tzuyu is his world for the latest few months to almost a year. She is the spirit, the soul of his life that he could always rely on to finding motivation to going through any obstacle. With her, he builds a dream.

But then he realized that this almost three years love is just an unrequited love....

Tzuyu, who has stopped her cries, started to sob again, without replying him. From the corner of his eyes, Jungkook could see her shoulders started to trembling.

"I think we both need to take a break in our relationship. I need to take time to digest what happened," Jungkook said to her while opening the door, ready to get off from the car, going back to Mnet's backstage.

"No, Jungkook-ah, don't leave me, you're wrong if you say I don't love you," her voice was shaky.

She tried her best to not lie to this precious guy beside her. She doesn't want them to separate when she is still trying to grow love. She doesn't want him to be hurted.

"Wa.. wait. I am sorry, Jungkook, please, " she continued, begged.

But Jungkook did not care, he is hurted really deep.

When Jungkook fully get off from the car, he gathered energy to turned his body to face her. "Nothing to sorry about. Let's give ourselves time, Tzuyu-ya."

Then his back just vanished over the back door of the building, left Tzuyu alone inside the van, sobbing really hard. Her crying sounds echoed over the parking lot.
--

Jihyo POV

Tzuyu been locked herself in a room, again.

I did not know what happened but Momo told me to give her space because she's been having hard times nowadays. I wondering why...

Manager oppa suddenly rang our bell and promptly entered our living room. Jeongyeon and Dahyun who play games just stopped their activity when he signaled the girls to gather.

"Where is Tzu?" He asked.

"Taking rest. Let's do without her," I replied.

"Girls, your Dance The Night Away ranked 1 in Japanese chart. JYP nim asked us to make Japanese MV version. Will shoot at Jeju, tomorrow you guys go there, so be ready."

Jeongyeon and Dahyun who paused their games yelled in shock, "What? Like literally tomorrow? We have game tournament to be finished!"

Manager oppa sighed, tried to ignore them, checking the watch in his wrist," No protest, please. It's been decided. I need to meet JYP to prepare your accomodation, so bye.."