Boring Day

"Addi!" I don't stop walking, but I do slow down some and let him catch up.

We grab our books and slip into class five seconds before the bell rings.

"Ms. Williams and Mr. Rynes, almost late again. You really need to work on your timing." Mr. Thompson says. I roll my eyes. "Okay, today class we are discussing the physics behind everyday common things you do...." Oh dear God kill me now.

First hour drags on and on. Second hour goes by faster. Third hour I zone out most of the time, it being a pass off class. Fourth, I actually enjoy health so I pay attention. Fifth, we dissected a frog.

At lunch our group sits together, with the guys cheerleader girlfriends. Annie is too busy feeding BJ to notice me rolling my eyes in their direction. A sophomore is currently hanging on Parker's arm. Wyatt and Ty seem completely fine without two sluts drooling all over them and Noah is just pushing his food around with his fork.

"Just suck it up and ask the girl out already for gosh sakes." I snap, having enough of his pouting.

He starts to say something but I get a text from coach, oddly enough. We have a new kid, who wants to play football. He's gonna be at practice and he just wanted me to know beforehand. He says he's a quarterback. But that ain't happening. We don't need three.

I eat my apple and think to myself, tuning out the guys.