We Got a What Now?

~~Parker's POV~~

I barely pay attention to any of my classes until last hour. Football time. Me and Addi walk down after grabbing our bags and split off once we reach the locker rooms. Stepping onto the field, coach is talking to a guy I've never seen before. Who is he?

Everybody gets on the field and we look at the guy. Coach makes him sit in the bleachers and we start our regular practice.

Addi and coach are discussing something, and she is getting a little mad. I'm so focused on them I don't see Noah come up behind me and thump the back of my head.

"Now who needs to get his head in the game?" I just flip him off.

"Shut up Marshall and just focus on actually throwing the ball to somebody."

"At least I can catch the ball more than half the time."

"And yet I'm first-string and you're still sitting on the bench."

"You wanna start this?"

"Go ahead shorty, I can take you any day." I'm being a total ass, but he started it.

"Hey, guys, quit your whining and get back to practice! You need to show the rookie how we do things around here and one of them is not fighting like a bunch of girls!" Coach yells. Rookie? Oh this can't be good.

___________________________

I am so sorry this is short but you meet the new guy in the next chapter. Basically just introduces him. Okay, thanks for reading. Please vote or review, both are appreciated! Love y'all!!