--

OTHER WORKS BY ME :

|blue gasoline - nomin|

description

Lee Jeno is a rookie police officer—the Chief's favorite rookie, at that.

Na Jaemin is a rich, flirty teenage delinquent whose tribulations run much deeper than the surface.

What starts as a joke to Jaemin and a hassle to Jeno soon turns into something so much more than either of them could've possibly imagined.

STATUS: COMPLETED

|heaven - jihan|

description

Joshua is a dull, practically invisible individual, who had never been one to get close to people. To everyone, he was boring. To him, everyone else was boring. Everything around him just screamed boring and irrelevant.

Jeonghan is a giggly boy who everyone loves, but it was starting to become more of a façade. To put it simply, he was bored. His life felt repetitive and uninteresting, and it was starting to take a toll on him. He was swimming in black and white, begging for a splash of color to make its way to him.

Anything special between the two seemed highly unlikely—after all, the boring doesn't just cancel out. However, they both soon realize that they were just what each other needed.

STATUS : ONGOING

thank you all for supporting my works! it pushes me to be a better writer and go to the ends of my imagination. I LOVE YOU!!!

-JEONGHANDERE