I Can't Leave You

So...tired...

What's up guys?

Who wants me to continue this? Nobody XD

----------------------------------------------

Marth, leaning on Ike's shoulder, half-walked, half-limped out of the school building just in time to see the sunset.

Colors streaked across the sky in shades of ruby red, dusky orange, sapphire, and a rich violet that subtly appeared at the bottom of the sun. The tired couple stopped to admire it.

Suddenly Ike turned to Marth and kissed him for the first real time. It was light, but full of emotion.

Reluctantly he pulled away. "What about our parents?" he asked. "And...what about tomorrow?"

Instantly Marth understood. His normally easygoing smile hardened into a grim line. "They'll...have to deal with it," he said decisively. "And if not...we have each other to lean on. "

"And Roy?" Ike asked, tears forming in his eyes. "He's just going to treat us the same way every day...is there any use even trying anymore?"

Marth wordlessly pulled him into a hug. Neither spoke for some time.

When he pulled away,Marth said softly, "We'll deal with it together." And that was the end of it.

"I have to go home...my parents will be expecting me..." Ike murmured, staring into Marth's eyes. He didn't want to leave, but he knew he had to. He turned away.

Marth had been trying hard to be strong for Ike, but now he cracked. "W-wait..." he cried out, his voice cracking. "I-I want to be with you...forever...and I...just..." he blubbered. Tears formed in his eyes.

Now it was Ike hugging him. "It's okay," he said, trying to comfort Marth.

"Please...let's face our parents tonight...I need to..." Marth mumbled through his tears. "Stay with me..."

"I will. Always. " Ike said firmly. "Let's go to my house and face our fate, huh?" he joked. He was crying too, but he didn't want Marth to see that.

"O-okay..." Marth intertwined his shaky hand in Ike's and started walking. Neither of them spoke until they got to Ike's house. Ike raised his trembling hand and rang the doorbell.

They could hear the echo resound through the house. A moment later, Ike's mother came to the door. Behind her, they could see Link working on homework and Pit throwing paper planes and laughing giddily.

"Oh, you're home, Ike! And Marth too! Come in and..." Her voice and motherly smile faded when she saw their intertwined hands. "You..." she started. "Is this a misunderstanding, or..."

She was cut off by Ike's firm voice. "No, Mom. It's not. We're a couple. "

She stared, dumbstruck. Tears started to form at the corners of her eyes, and she started closing the door.

"No, Mom!" Ike held it open. "We're still people! I'm still your son!"

"I always knew something was off with you...I never thought this..." She wept bitterly and tried to close the door again. Link appeared behind her quietly.

"What's all the trouble?" he asked. Then the scene registered in his mind, and he knew. He turned and walked away silently.

Ike's mother closed the door completely, and the couple could hear the chink-sound of a lock. Ike turned to Marth, who was almost in tears, and kissed him hard. When he pulled away, he moved his mouth close to Marth's ear and spoke in a low voice. "Even if everything and everyone wants me to..." he murmured,

"I can't leave you. "

----------------------------------------------

*brain fills with ideas*

SO MUCH IDEA

stay tuned :3

Bye-nee!