Salvation

All I want to do is help other people, even if it's at my own expense.

Yet it seems that no matter what I do, I end up hurting everyone instead.

...Well, that's my problem, not yours.

So, I seem to have backed myself into a corner here...What's going to happen to Marth?

Meh, I'll just make up some illogical and improbable doki doki situation to save him.

I was thinking about killing one of the characters, but you guys probably wouldn't like that, so I won't.

For now.

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

Blurry voices buzzed around Marth like flies. He lay quietly, hoping the pain in his head wouldn't increase any more.

-Is he-

-Hey, wake u-

-He's bleedi-

-It was a-

-van, miste-

-Get a stret-

Buzz, buzz, buzz.

And he faded back into the warm dark.

----------------------------------------------

//BREAKING NEWS

Kidnappers Stopped In Their Tracks! Boy Saved, Barely//

Ike stared at the TV screen, dazed.

After yesterday, he had blacked out from the shock of Marth's apparent disappearance or death.

Lucina and Robin had dragged him back to the house and put him to sleep, then heard about Marth on the news and plunked him down in front of the TV to see for himself.

Apparently recovering, Ike stood up, drawing his companions' attention.

"Let's go get him," he murmured, eyes glued to the screen. "Let's call them. "

Without a word, Robin went to get his phone.

----------------------------------------------

Marth's POV

Waking up, I saw nothing but blank, new white.

A sickening feeling of déjà vu turned my stomach.

The smell...The piercing fluorescent, clean lights, the sharp sounds.

I was in a hospital again.

Yet...That was all I could remember.

That I hated white, and that I hated hospitals.

There was a faint air of confusion combining with the hospital noise, as if I was supposed to know something I didn't.

But I decided to not put too much thought into it, and fell back into dozing once more.

----------------------------------------------

Ike's POV

The red-headed nurse greeted us before letting us into Marth's room. I was itching to see him again.

That was only natural, though.

It had been so long...

"There's something I should tell you, though," the nurse said softly. Her voice was faint and timid.

"The patient you are about to visit..."

"...has developed a case of amnesia. "

I simply stared.

Amnesia?

"Apparently he took a few severe blows to the head...We don't know when he will recover. It could take days...Or years. He may never recover at all..."

Years?

Or forever?

Without...my Marth?

Robin reached over and gripped my arm tightly. Looking over my shoulder, I could see him and Lucina holding hands.

"Open the door," he said, and his voice somehow gave me confidence.

I put one hand on the doorknob, turned it, and walked in.

----------------------------------------------

Robin's POV

I could see the blood drain from Ike's face as he heard the news.

Of course I didn't show it, but it pierced me like an arrow.

Marth...

Wouldn't remember a thing.

None of us...

Not his family...

Not Ike.

And even though I had slight feelings for him, I couldn't help but feel horrible at this turn of events.

Poor Ike...was left alone, again.

----------------------------------------------

Lucina's POV

It was almost painful to watch...

Ike stood, his voice shattered, staring at Marth, trying to speak. Marth lay there, passive and confused.

Finally a voice rang out in the room. It echoed, hurting, bringing Ike to tears.

It was Marth.

"Who are you?"

----------------------------------------------

Amnesia! What an original idea! I should totally do that! /s

Or...maybe it's...Aisenma?

No? No? Okay.

I wish writing could make me lose weight...Then I'd write a lot more chapters.

As usual, sorry for the crappy and short chapter.

Umm...I already gave a shoutout to Mothra97-senpai, right? Hmm...

I want to shout out CookieBreeze, who is a kind, supportive, nice person. They've stuck with me all these chapters and I am truly grateful.

Also I would like to shout out gwen_morgan, who is an awesome writer and a great friend. Check out her story Horses, 'kay?

Thanks everyone for being awesome!

Love ya all! <3

Bye-nee! :3