New Beginnings?

Just realized how short my chapters really are. Sorry XD

I promise I'll stop with the twincest.
Maybe. Possibly.

Lol nope :3

I smell a really good smell somewhere, but I can't figure out where it's coming from...grr...

----------------------------------------------

Marth's POV

I ran from him, sobbing uncontrollably.
I had broken him and it killed me to say those things, but the searing pain within hurt more.

Slowly, my pace decreased to a jog, then a walk, then a crawl. I dragged my feet painfully.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a flash of color. Someone was walking next to me, matching my stride. I turned my head and looked at him. His face, tear stained like mine, turned to me also.

A weak smile appeared on his face and he turned back to looking at the ground. A few tears fell.

"A...are you okay?" I managed to drag out of my throat. My voice was heavy like lead and hung in the air.

He looked at me again. His white hair hung in front of his chocolate-colored eyes, and angry red tear-marks trailed down his cheeks. Obviously he had gone through something difficult, but otherwise he was a bit cute...

End of POV

"I...guess...as much as I'll ever be..." he murmured, staring at me. Tears had started in his eyes again, and he wiped them hurriedly.

"You look like you need to talk to someone," Marth said coyly, "and I'm here...tell me what happened. "

"I just met you," the other boy half-chuckled. "But...you seem to need someone too. " Marth almost blushed at this.

The white-haired boy sighed. "I'm Robin," he murmured, staring into the distance. "As soon as my girlfriend Lucina found out I was bi..." He trailed off, tears going down his cheeks.

"I loved her..." he murmured, voice choking with tears. "And just because...she..." He whimpered a little and stopped walking, burying his face in his hands.

Marth stopped too, trying to comfort the inconsolable white-hair, murmuring, "It's alright...I went through it too..."

Robin looked up. "You...did?" he mumbled with a cracking voice.

"My boyfriend Ike...said he loved me, but I found him with his brother..." Marth murmured, remembering. Tears dripped down his face.

The two silently embraced in newfound friendship, sobbing quietly.

----------------------------------------------

Ike's POV

I couldn't see Marth anymore. He had ran too far.

I never thought I would see him run away from me...never thought I would hurt him this badly...

The ripping pain had dulled to an aching...I reached my hand out halfheartedly towards the distance, towards Marth. Towards what I couldn't have back. Towards what I had ruined. And idiot me didn't even know how.

I lowered my hand, looking down. I don't care about anything anymore, I thought. This feeling was detached, sad, painful...but less than before...

I felt like I was floating...Nothing could touch me.

In an instant that was shattered by the rustle of fabric, and reality hit me hard again.

Link's POV

I timidly went to the entrance of the lab, afraid to face anything besides the darkness that I knew.

Ike was kneeling there...

But he had heard me. He swiveled around. The hollowness in his eyes contorted to rage.

"You!" he shouted with the voice of a caged animal. "He left me because of YOU!"

I stepped back in fear, and he stood to face me.

"We settle this now," he growled, and rushed at me.

'I can't fight him. It's too painful.' This circled in my head. Then my instincts took over.

Everything seemed to freeze. Him rushing at me was slow. Pathetically slow. I almost snorted in contempt.

A right hook to the face was all it took. Or so I thought. I was off guard, and within a few seconds he was on top of me.

"I still want to be brothers!" he shouted hoarsely. "But what you did was wrong! And even though I need you, I need him too! I'm not yours, and you can't just do whatever you want! So help me fix this!" His face was red from the yelling, and tears dripped down his face.

"I hate making you cry," I said calmly and quietly, "and I love you...but if it makes you happy, I'll try to stop..." I turned my head to the side so he couldn't see my tears. Horrible signs of weakness.

"You can't stop!" His voice rang out in my mind and pierced the air. "I know that! But fix your mistakes!" He was panting now. All the anger he couldn't release was here, stored up in his soul.

I hesitated, then sighed. "I'll try."

That warm smile I loved so much appeared on his face. He spoke in relieved tones.

"Thank you..."

----------------------------------------------

Do you guys like this? I never get comments except from Mothra ASDFHVJGGBBJJDSCHUKBCGV

but really, plz comment? it would make me happy :)

This rain, this wind, and this cold. All needs to stop, right now.

Bye-nee! :3