When You're Ready, Tell Me Everything

Uh...hi guys!

I didn't intend to make another chapter...but I must, since boredom is boring.

Sorry for not updating!

And all you people reading this, pleeeease check out Mothra97's vocaloid fanfiction which is called Banana Summer Sundaes. She's my complete inspiration, and an awesome writer. It's amazing, and...like...read it.

So, uh, yeah.

----------------------------------------------

Ike stared at the ceiling, then lifted his finger and traced the patterns of the bright white lights.

"Doing that again?" Marth's voice came from the bed next to him.

Ike shrugged, not that he could see it. "Yeah. I'm bored. And it's relaxing, in a way. "

"Well, why don't we talk?"

Ike rolled over to face Marth, who was also facing him. "I-sure, about what?"

Marth was serious now. "You know what. About us. About...the future. "

"What's there to talk about?"

Marth hesitated for a second before continuing. "You know what! Are we together or not? And..."

"Yes, we are." Ike smiled faintly. "And what?"

"Well...do you really love me? Or was that just-"

He was cut off. "Of course I do. I always did. And I always will. " Ike said firmly. "Nothing can change that. Nothing anybody says, anybody does, nothing that happens will ever separate us. And I mean that. "

Tears came to Marth's eyes. "I...thank you...you have no idea how much that means to me...and...I...also..."

He was cut off again, this time by a nervous-looking nurse standing in front of them. "Um, I...don't mean to interrupt...but...I mean, that is very sweet, but..."

"She's new," another nurse said, one who was slightly older. "Don't mind her. She came to give you these. " She held out a paperclipped pile of papers.

Ike took them, frowning slightly. "Release forms?"

"Yes. Now, if you'll excuse us..." The older nurse left, dragging her young and obviously embarrassed co-worker with her.

(Note: I've never been at a hospital, though honestly I should have once...so I don't know how this stuff works...excuse me if I accidentally offend anyone...?)

Ike handed one of the forms to Marth and wordlessly started on the other.

Marth's voice cracked as he tried to finish his sentence. "I-"

Ike spoke without looking at him. "It's alright. I know...when you're ready, you'll tell me everything. "

Marth smiled and nodded. "Yeah...I promise. "

He looked at the release form, trying to read it, but he wasn't used to these bright lights. His house was usually dim.

They both finished and put the papers on the table next to them. Their hands brushed against each other lightly, and Marth's heart jumped. Ike was blushing slightly, but looking away.

"You know..." Marth started, trying to fill up the empty space in the air that opened with the tension. "I never left you...is that creepy?"

Ike seemed to redden more, but made himself look at Marth anyway. "No..." he said, slipping his hand into Marth's.

"It's beautiful."

----------------------------------------------

So...

Short chapter? Long chapter? Good chapter? Bad chapter? One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish?

No? Nobody? Reference? Dr. Seuss? No?

C'mon, does anybody remember their childhood?

*crickets*

...ok.

Tell me what you think? Please? And hate comments are ok, don't hold back if you wanna be cruel.

Self-demeaning much, huh?

Uh, new chapter soon! I have ideas!

Bye-nee!

(Lucky Star? No? Ok. )