Chapter 11: The resemblance

I was sobbing while sitting inside the cell, it's been a day since I was sitting here. I could feel the blood oozing from my leg and I was already feeling lightheaded. I could feel my body getting weaker and weaker, but I couldn't die like this, I have survived the worst, even though there were no werewolves or demons present, but I still survived.

I wonder how Isaac is. Even if I was in pain and almost dying, I couldn't think about anything else. I couldn't even spend time with him, I wanted to do a lot of things with him, and now I will never even get a chance to see his face.

Suddenly, the door of my cell opened and it was the same man who sent me to the dungeon and same as before he was throwing daggers with his eyes at me, "tell me for the last time, who are you?"

I cried, "my name is Isabelle, and I was living in the motel not far from here, please let me go. Those werewolves were following me, I wasn't trespassing I didn't do anything. Please let me go."

He groaned and slapped me with force making me collide with the wall, "you are not a werewolf, but you know about werewolves. How could a mere human know about our existence?"

I cried out while wiping the blood from my now cut lip, "I still don't know, I am still not sure if I am dreaming or if it was real."

"You could be a spy," he mumbled and stayed silent for some time like he was in a trance and then left the cell.

"It would be better to die rather than suffering like this," I sighed.

After some time the door of the cell opened again and there was a guy around my age or maybe younger than me looking at me with a frown on his face, but I could see he also had a mad expression on his face, not again.

His features were striking familiar, but I couldn't point my finger from where I remember him. He came near me and I looked at his intense blue gaze which was drilling holes in my head.

"Who are you?" He asked calmly yet in an angry tone, "and why were you trespassing in this pack?"

I sighed, "I have been telling this since the start, I didn't trespass in your pack. I was running from some wolves and got stuck here," I laughed, humorously, " two days ago, I wasn't even aware of werewolves, and now here I am in a cell because I am getting accused of trespassing in a pack."

He frowned but before he could say anything I continued, "you look like a civil human being, so please act like one and throw me out of your pack. I will not tell this to anyone, I will stay quiet for the rest of my life. I live in the motel near, I will take my stuff from there and get the hell away from this place."

His eyes got wide after my outburst and he practically yelled, "you living in the black crescent motel?"

"Y-yes," I stuttered.

He asked frantically, "what is your name?"

I frowned, "Isabelle."

He cursed under his breath and yelled and one of the guards came running, he asked the guard to call the doctor and the guard ran out of the cell.

He looked at me pleadingly, "I am sorry Isabelle, we didn't know it was you. The guards thought it was a rogue or a spy."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "uh, do you know me?

He scratched his eyebrow, "let's get you to a more comfortable place, then I will tell you everything."

He helped me in getting up and I followed him, I couldn't walk properly, so I was limping he looked at me and face palmed himself. If I wasn't in so much pain and the situation would have been different I would have laughed at his awkwardness.

He picked me up, making me shriek in surprise, "you better not tell this to Isaac, or he will tear me apart," he whispered making me gasp and started walking.

"You-you know Isaac?"

He looked at me with a tight face, "he will tell you everything, he will be here, don't worry."

It suddenly hit me, the features were almost similar to Isaac, his eyes, his high cheekbones were similar to Isaac even some features were similar to Liza.

"You're Isaac's and liza's brother?" I said with wide eyes.

He chuckled and put me on a hospital bed, "yes, miss. Nice to meet you, I am Aiden. I never thought we will meet like this but hey- we can't do anything now, I will show you my charms next time."

I smiled, but before I could say anything, a doctor and some nurses came and Aiden had to go out of the room, while they dressed my wounds and gave me painkillers, which made me drifted into sleep.

***

I opened my eyes and saw worried Liza and Katie hovering all over me making me scream in fear, they both looked horrified and immediately retracted back and Aiden was immediately on his foot looking for the attack.

I started laughing even though my body hurt, but I couldn't stop laughing.

"Did she hit her head?" Katie whispered.

Liza smacked Aiden's shoulder, "Aiden, what did you to her? Isaac is gonna kill you."

Hearing Isaac's name made me stop laughing and my heart started beating faster, "where is Isaac?"

Aiden replied, "he will be here in I guess some minutes. He's almost near the pack border."

I frowned, "how do you know?"

Aiden smiled sheepishly, "you should ask that from Isaac."

I rolled my eyes but smiled looking at the three people In front of me who were worried for me even when I didn't have any relation with them.

Suddenly, the door was yanked open and there was Isaac just in his boxer looking at me breathing heavily like he had been running for the whole day.