Chapter 30: Accio

"Belle"

"Belle, psstt"

"God, wake up" someone was shaking me, pretty badly.

"Let me sleep, oh my god" I groaned putting my head under my pillow.

"Wake up, Belle, or else I am gonna throw water on you" Darlene hissed.

"Fine, what the hell?" I glared at her.

"C'mon, wake up, we have to go and learn a lot" Darlene smacked my head.

"Ow, don't do that" I glared at her again.

"Aw, wolfy girl is grumpy today" Darlene smirked.

"Shut up, I am not wolf girl" I huffed

"Well, you're a cute wolf" Nate mocked while standing in the doorway.

"So what are we gonna learn today?" I yawned.

"I am thinking about body insertion," Darlene said while scratching her imaginary beard.

"Um, what Darlene?" I asked getting confused.

"Kidding, we can try calling. It's an ability to call or summon inanimate objects into one's hand at will" she chuckled.

"You mean just like Harry potter? Accio ice cream?" I put my mouth in an o shape.

"No, you just have to imagine that you have that thing in your hand and it will appear" Nate shrugged opening a thick old book, I wonder where it came from.

"If it's that easy, then why can't you do this?" I tilt my head on the side.

"Because I can't copy people's power" he sighed.

"Fine, you're gonna teach me this, or someone else gonna?" I got up from my bed and looked at myself in the mirror.

"I will tell you later get dressed, then we will get going," Darlene and Nate said going out of my room. I went to my cupboard and took a pair of denim jeans and a loose beige sweater.

After getting equipped with my clothing. I head outside where Nate and Darlene were eating breakfast, I also had my cereal with milk and looked at Nate.

He was directed towards the book in his hand, then he looked at me" come on, we should get going"

He held my hand as well as Darlene and in nanoseconds, we were standing in front of a small wooden house. He signaled us to follow him.

"Why are we here?" I asked looking at the thick aged trees encircling the house, he ignored my query and knocked on the gate.

A delicate but loud voice came from inside "who is there?"

"It's Nate and Darlene, open the door please" Nate responded.

The door opened and there was a middle-aged woman with a pale complexion, small beetle eyes, and red hair with her hands on her hips looking angrily at Darlene and Nate "so you recollected your dumb memory"

Darlene chuckled "we have been busy, lately"

"Yeah, yeah, I know-" she stopped mid-sentence when she looked at me "-who is this lovely young woman"

I blushed at her remark but Darlene reacted before me "she is our friend, Rosabella"

"Hello precious, I am Alicia" she put forward her hand and gleamed at me politely.

"It's nice to meet you" I shook her hand and giggled.

"You're not gonna invite us inside?" Nate inquired scratching his head.