Weakness

Mal
"Let me get this right," Jay begins, frowning. "You want us to torment a specific person? Why?" I sigh.
"It'll show everyone else how evil we're willing to be and we can make our parents proud for making a somewhat innocent person suffer." I explain with a shrug. "Plus they're nice." It also would be a way to get out all the stress, pressure and  negativity of having the parents we have and I can tell E and Jay are drawing the same conclusion.

"So, who?" Evie asks me. I smirk.
"Him," I say, looking at the freckled fourteen year old boy smart enough to be in our class of fifteen and sixteen year old students (Year 11 in England, not sure about America). Jay and Evie untactfully stare at him for a few seconds before returning their gazes to me.
"Why De Vil?" Jay questions. He's older than Evie and I- he's sixteen and we're fifteen born the same month but I'm still the leader.
"Like I said he's nice," I reply. "We won't get much of a fight back which will be good practice for all those spineless saps we'll face when we escape and get revenge. "Are you with me?"

They nod. "Good. Cos we're rotton,"
"To the core," they finish.

Carlos
On the Isle weakness is seen as evil is in Auradon which they clearly don't like as they sent everyone evil here. I am unfortunately among those who are seen as weak.  Unlike most people here I don't want revenge or to hurt anyone or in truth even be evil and no one seems to buy me pretending to. They say it's kindness which is apparently the biggest weakness to have as it makes us like those who imprisoned us here. Our respect doesn't come from our parents- they may be respected or feared but we have to make our own respect. Some perfect examples of people who have earned there respect and fear are Mal, Jay, Evie and Uma, all of who are in my year group. I should be the year below but I got moved up. Both that and how 'weak' I am make me an outcast.

I've never been bullied but I'm not  stupid. I know they deliberately avoid me and shut me out but I prefer that to my home life. Being  unnoticed makes things safer than being around Mum and two of her...eh...friends? Is that what you'd call them? To be honest they're both nearly as crazy as her so I'd call it her unsupport group. Shan Yu and Claude Frollo. Shan Yu went full psycho trying to invade plus sees people of property as women were seen as that where he's from and he kind of lost it. Frollo literally went mad with lust for a woman who he'd kill if she didn't become 'his'. Creepy. Neither of them were pleasant to be around before...and after makes it worse. 

Not only am I seen as emotionally weak but I'm also physically weak. That is not a matter of perceptive- it's just brute fact. It's contributed I think due to the fact I rarely can eat. More often than not tasting it or even smelling or seeing it can make me feel sick so I just skip eating which may of contributed to the fack that I'm quite thin and get stomach pains a lot and am short for my age. Not like anyone cares or notices though. The point of the Isle is to be evil and callous to everyone else.

I sit in the empty corner of the cafeteria, pushing food around my plate rather than eating it, the smell making me nauseous. I frown in confusion slightly when I see three pairs of eyes look my way. Mal, Jay and Evie before returning to their conversation. Weird. Eh. Probably nothing.