Fever

This chapter will focus on the sexual abuse Carlos goes through. Obvie won't be graphic because heck no but warning anyway

Carlos
The cuffs dig into my wrists which are bloodied from my struggling. I'm trapped on my stomach, the pressure and gag making breathing difficult. Good. Maybe I'll die and this'll be over. They've blindfolded me which adds to the panic: I can't see what their next move will be all I know is that it hurts. When will they finally be content and leave? How long did they even pay for because this feels like eternity. Whichever one is using me currently (the two keep taking turns) finally pulls away, I relax thinking it's finally over. They laugh and suddenly pain explodes there again. Some sort of sick trick to make this more enjoyable for them. Please stop. Please stop. Please stop.

Large hands move to my front and  I try to squirm away to no avail. The pressure on my chest doesn't release and they carry on their eratic pace. My heart jolts painfully and dizziness bites at my vision. I hear the mattress squeak as the other clambers on.
"My turn," they say but I can barely hear them. I vaugly feel them swap places before everything goes black.

Jay
"E are you sure about this?" Mal asks, chewing her lip. "I mean our parents are evil but Cruella is batshit crazy. Maybe breaking into her house isn't a great idea."
"I'm sure. Something is going on here. Something... something bad..." Evie replies, expression determined. "We may be evil but we all agree Carlos needs help, right?"
"Right," I agree. Mal nods. "Let's go."

We find ourselves in Cruella's fur room with bear traps...and an unconscious Carlos. His breathing is weezy and his clothes are tattered and bloodied. His hair is a knotted mess and his face tearstained. I make my way over and get him out if where the traps are. He doesn't respond... at all. Mal swears under her breath.
"He's burning up," she mutters. "Good call E. We'd better get him out if here." I nod. Cruella is clearly doing something and I intend to find out what.