Limo

Carlos
Another day of wrecking havoc, another day of Malvie finally actually being a thing. Seriously. It's like we're trapped in some godamn book with a malicious writer who likes to make things complicated. They still don't know the truth, not all of it. They don't know that I can barely eat without being sick and they don't know what mot...Bitchella does to me. Nor will they ever. It makes me feel entirely vile and I don't want them to judge me for it. Mal takes some candy from a baby  (seriously, though, where'd the kid get candy) and smirks. People cheer for a moment then run off screaming: we turn around to see burnt-goat herself. Fantastic...

Then the news that we have been chosen to go to a new school in Auradon and despite the fact that there are dogs there I don't care. I'll be away from here, ftom her, from all the vile stuff going on. I just listen to the other three complain silently celebrating what this means.

They review a plan to steal the wand but I don't listen; paying more attention to Auradon in the distance where soon Bitchella will no longer be able to reach me. Once everyone is heading to the limo though she reminds me she will always have power over me. Gripping my wrist her nails dig into my flesh, leaving indents in the skin.
"Remember, you'll be home eventually," she hisses. "And our routine will return to normal. Understood, Carlos?"
"Yes mother," I whisper, looking down, but safety even for a short time is a miracle.

I step into the limo and we begin to drive away, to a hopefully brighter path.

I know it has been forever and this is really short. Sorry.... Also this is the end of Book 1. The start of Book 2 will be released in a few days and it will be much longer....and better hopefully....than this. :)