Living Nightmare

Okay. Because I know a lot of people ignore/forget trigger warnings in the descriptions here's a quick warning. This chapter will contain sexual abuse. I won't be writing the sex itself because no but I will write the emotions before/after. It'll be mentioned throughout the book but this'll be the chapter where we see how it impacts the character straight away. If this will upset you (again there won't be any sex itself because no. Timeskips exist) then skip to next chapter. :)

Carlos
I breathe slowly in and out. Maybe she didn't mean what I think she did. Idiot. You're tied down by your wrists to a bed and can barely move. What else could she want? Well maybe she's changed her mind? She's either bored or it has been a while so maybe someone will call by? What are the odds of that? She's never changed her mind before. Why would this be any different? I bite my lip hard at my train of thoughts, knowing again my conscience is right but wanting to ignore it so I'll be less terrified. Shouldn't I be used to this by now?

The first time this happened I was eleven. It'd been a while since she had anyone over and so she decided to use me instead. I knew she was evil and twisted but I never thought she would do that. I didn't realise what was happening fully until my arms were cuffed above my head and my shirt was being undone. I'd freaked, of course, and struggled but I can't defend myself on a good day, let slone when cuffed down. I tried to tune it out but I was so scared. Much like now and every other time she's done it.

After she was done she undid my wrists, warning me to be out of her room by the time she got back from the pub, unless I wanted a beating. I kept washing, trying to get rid of the feeling of filth that clung to each inch of skin she'd touched. Nothing worked and so, to distract myself, I took a razor to my skin for the first time and it helped... a bit.

I hear a sound at the door, breaking me out of my memories, and see her watching me with her lips curled into a smirk. Tears threaten to fall and I fight them as she approaches me, undoing my shirt, her smirk deepening.

                     ------------------------

"Go clean yourself up," she orders, pulling her dress back on. My eyes ache from the crying and I don't trust myself to speak so I simply nod.
"And Shen Yu will be over tonight," she adds. My blood runs cold. After she'd done it a few times she figured she could make some extra money out of it. Thankfully for me this is something even villans find distastful as something that goes too far. The two exceptions mum talked to were Shen Yu and Claude Frollo.

Neither are much of a surprise. Frollo went mad with lust for a womsn and Shan Yu treats everyone like property. I just don't understand how you could do that to someone. I don't undertand why.

Both have them have paid mum then cornered me in an alleyway, just because they don't want to wait. They laugh at my stuggles and seem to enjoy every second of hurting and ruining me. This is the only thing she likes about me. That she can fo this to me and make money from it because I'm too weak to stop it.

In truth I don't know what's worse, mum doing it or those two. At least with mum the physical pain goes quickly but she's my mum. She shouldn't have any urge to do this in the first place.

I struggle to breathe and she laughs at my terror as panic sweeps through me.

Why don't I just kill myself and end this living nightmare?