Chapter 4: Dark side

Viewer discretion advised this chapter is highly violent and involves torture

Unknown location:

Yuki Pov:

Girl: Mmph!

I look at the blonde haired girl who finally woke up its good to see her awake she will answer for her crimes

Yuki: Good your awake now we can talk.

I take the tape off of her to let her speak i might let her live if she gave me a good reason if not she dies.

Girl: Where am i and who are you?

Yuki: My names not important but what is important is your life is at stake if you don't answer my questions.

I had to hide my face in a mask and wore a cloak to hide what i looked like if she found out who i was it could lead to problems.

She stood silent and agreed she wasn't foolhardy enough to act tough its not worth losing her life over.

Yuki: First question why do you think your here?

Girl: My dad and his gambling issues?

Yuki: Nope wrong answer every time you get an answer wrong ill cut off a finger however i'll let this one slide since your father is truly horrible a disgusting excuse of a human being.

Yuki: Second question are you flirting with a guy by chance?

Girl: no im not i stopped talking to guy's a long time ago since i was dumped.

A/N: Wrong Buzzer sound

I look at the girl disappointed she really thinks lying is going to save her its not what it will do is get her killed.

Yuki: Guess its going to be the hard way then. 💀

I then slice her pinky with a knife hearing her scream but no one could hear her eventually the pinky is cut off.

Yuki: Third question who are you talking to if you get it wrong two fingers are going to be cut off.

Girl: Its Y/N i have been talking to him i love and care for him i just wanted to be his girlfriend.

That really struck a nerve but she answered correctly so i can't hurt her not yet at least.

Yuki: Final question do you love him as much as you say you do or is it a lie?

Girl: I do love him i care so much for him.

I saw her smirking secretly now i really knew she was lying she didn't think i saw that smirk rest assured i did.

Yuki: Wrong answer i know your using him for your own benefits you lying slut!

I then cut off two fingers for even daring to say that i love him as i kept cutting her fingers her loud screaming was getting me very turned on.

A/n: oops did i forget to mention she is a little sadistic? My bad.😂

She cries out in pain begging me to stop she deserves more pain but i am merciful enough to let her go since she confessed to her crimes.

Yuki: Fine i'll stop but know this never approach y/n again or i'll end you are we clear?

She nodded her head i then gave her an injection that put her to sleep and would make her forget this ever happened.

My mom comes in and sees me done with the girl she had been punished enough.

Rebecca: Everything is ready lets take this poor excuse of a girl out of here.

Yuki: Good no one will dare hurt or date y/n he is mine and mine alone.

I then laugh maniacally ❤😈 💀