Chapter 5: First Date

Y/n wakes up to yuki in his bed which isn't surprising since he gave her a key and can drop by at any time she pleased.

Rubbing his eyes and laying in bed yuki eventually woke up and she looked very concerned and needed to ask y/n a question.

Yuki: Y/n are you cheating on me or dating anyone behind my back?

Y/n was flabbergasted to hear her say that knowing that he had kept away from any other girl y/n also said he would never cheat on her.

Y/n: no im not but mia came after me but i managed to lose her.

Yuki trusts y/n alot so she is very understanding if he explained well enough.

Yuki: Its good to hear that you wouldn't do anything bad behind my back thats why i love you so much.

Y/n tells her exactly what had happened with mia making her truly believe him she knew her well.

Yuki: Well that's enough of the questions im sorry for accusing you.

Y/n didnt mind at all since he can't stay mad at her it was a nice day and it was perfect for a date y/n knew the perfect place in mind.

Y/n: How about we head to the park and take a walk?

Yuki was excited seeing as it was a first date they will be on and it was boring at home.

Both of them head to the park walking around having a good time y/n held her hand as they walked sending her head over heels.

Y/n and yuki sit under a tree with an ice cream cone in their hands it was a little hot that day and ice cream definitely was a good idea.

Y/n sneak attacks her by booping her on the nose with his finger with ice cream on it making y/n laugh and her giggling.

After the ice cream was finished they sat under the shade of a tree holding each other tight and on occasion a kiss on the cheek.

Yuki: So y/n have you actually been in a relationship before?

Y/n wasn't expecting that but he had promised to be honest with her and not to lie yuki can tell when a person is lying.

Y/n: the closest thing i've gotten to a girl is talking to one i really am shy but the day you asked me made me happy knowing i have someone who will love and care for me.

A warm smile formed on yuki's face y/n had always been honest with her the two stay under the tree for a good while and headed to y/n's home holding hands.

The date went very well and it was certainly very memorable for the two of them the first is always supposed to be special.

Y/n and yuki went into the room and layed in bed kissing and holding each other tight never letting go.

Yuki: Goodnight y/n❤

Y/n: Good night my love❤

A/N: Chapter 10 is a surprise for anyone who took the time to read this far anyways later 🐺