Chapter 10: Twisted Love

Viewer discretion advised this is a lemon chapter read at your own risk i am not going to be held responsible if you read it

You Have Been Warned

Y/n's pov:

The second those words left her mouth you notice she is dripping wet under her legs seems like she thinks of you alot when she is alone.

You can tell the look in her eye she wants to before you can even talk she undressed in front of you in a fully pink lingerie and her legs were dripping wet and gives you a seductive smile.

Yuki walks over and undressed you much to your surprise she tore them off with such force that if she did that to your you know what it would tear it off leaving you to suffer in blood loss and horrible pain.

After your undressed she slowly takes off your boxers and them she sees your full length that hit her and made her yelp but her face said it all.

Yuki: Wow i never imagined it would be this big its got to be at least seven inches~❤

She was close to the size but she she was wrong it wasn't the right length so you corrected her and gave her a response.

Y/n: 8 1/2 to be exact

She kneels down and you get a chill down your spine since you have never had sex before and had any sort of experience other than watching adult videos of others.

Yuki: Let's see how long you can last~❤

You close your eyes and then you feel a wet warm feeling it was at that moment you knew what it was yuki was blowing you the feeling of pleasure overtook you while making a light moan.

Y/n: Nngh~❤

As time passed you felt so much pleasure to the point of moaning even louder giving yuki enough assurance that she is doing it right licking the tip in circles over and over made it alot better.

As she kept going more moans can be heard by you your dick felt like it was getting even harder an idea pops in your head and force her in alot more.

You pull her head in making it going even deeper but makes it feel alot better than ever yuki did not stop you in fact she wanted that to happen shoving it in and out you feel ready to cum after a long while.

Y/n: Nngh yuki!~❤

Without any other warning you came alot yuki watched you as she swallowed it all and the face she gave you turned you on even more.

Taking a second to recover you rest for a moment after another deep kiss you kneel down near her vagina and give a mischevous smile.

Yuki: Please be gentle

The fear in her voice made you want to do it even more then you started licking her wet pussy she shivers as you do along with a moan.

Yuki: Ahhn~❤

As you kept licking she was giving into her lust for you and loudly moaning over and over again to make it even better she was more than enjoying it

Yuki: Y/n please keep going~❤

Y/n: As you wish~❤

Going at a much faster pace you leave no parts untouched until you hear a warning from her she was finally ready.

Yuki: Ah y/n im going to cum!~❤

You go even faster until she came a little got on you but you wiped it off and went to kiss her again she enjoyed every second of the kiss.

Laying on the bed she spreads her legs awaiting the fun part and is eager for you to come closer you do not keep her waiting and are about to put your dick into her.

Y/n: This is going to hurt are you sure?

Yuki: I can do this as long as you hold my hand.

Holding her hand you put your dick in making her scream in a lot of pain gripping your hand tight enough until it hurt blood came out meaning yuki isn't a virgin anymore.

Giving a few minutes for her to get used to it she gives the okay and then without any further interruptions you put it in all the way she gave a loud moan.

Yuki: Its so deep!~❤

You start thrusting as she told you to be rough if you wanted but you decided to work for it and make it feel alot better so you grab one of her breasts sucking the tip and making her moan again.

Yuki: Your so naughty i like it~❤

While you were thrusting you lean in for a passionate kiss to stop her from moaning she had melted with the kiss and moans can be heard very muffled as you kept kissing her.

Yuki: Please go rougher i can take it~❤

She gave the okay and you go off making her breath heavily and moan at the same time she gave a response like: you've been just holding back have you?

A smile was on your face and she knew right there that she was correct and you wanted it to be alot more better for her as much as possible.

The sounds in the room was your two bodies slapping each other and moans can be heard but no one can hear you outside making you feel a lot at ease if any of the neighbors heard they would most likely give you a noise complaint.

The time had come and finally you were ready to cum one last time looking into her eyes you tell her your about to release it again and its going to be big.

Y/n: Are you ready my love~❤

She wrapped her legs on your back and locked both you and her in to release the cum she gave you a look of desperation and lust as she spoke.

Yuki: Do it y/n fill my womb with your seed!~❤

Hearing enough you go even more faster and rougher until you started ejaculating cum and then both of you cried out in pleasure feeling it gush out of you and into her it didnt stop but when it did looking into her eyes she is on a whole other planet.

Yuki's face was priceless as her tounge was out and she was stuck in a love trance unable to speak until she snaps out of her trance as you kissed her again.

Yuki: I love you y/n~❤

Y/n: I love you yuki no one will tear us apart.❤

A/n: The time has come what will you decide to tell her?

1. Tell her now?

2. Tell her the next morning?

3. Dont tell her anything?

Pick number one two or three but just always remember actions have consequences so pick wisely the chapters will be released soon to tell you the ending.

Chapter end: