Chapter 9: Intimacy

Over the next few weeks you both spent with each other yuki had been alot more close to you not in a wierd way but just happy your around to love her.

Rebecca noticed yuki change and called you over to talk in private it was of high importance that you know whats going on awfully confused you ask what's wrong.

Rebecca: Do you love her?

Taken aback by the response you tell her that you wouldn't dare to date anyone else but her it brings you happiness to be in love with her in a relationship.

The thought of even cheating or leaving her is unimaginable its disgusting to think of how much she loves you and how much she sacrificed to keep the relationship going along with the fact she had saved your life from yuri.

Y/n: She's given me a true feeling of happiness and i don't want to lose her not now not ever and ill fight until my last breath to keep her.

Rebecca stared at me in disbelief she thought i would dump her the second i got the chance but the little speech i said convinced her enough to believe every word and drop the subject.

Yuki: I knew you wouldn't leave me y/n❤

Looking back i see yuki happy to see me and then it hit me she was hearing the whole conversation on the topic of leaving her now she had all the proof she needed to assure her i will never leave.

Y/n: How long have you been there?

Yuki: Long enough to hear the whole speech and im so happy that you won't leave me for any reason.

You feel her arms wrap around your body and hear yuki sniffling about to cry in tears her voice was breaking as she spoke my heart felt hurt hearing what she said.

Yuki: I was so worried ever since we met i didn't want to lose you but i knew if i hurt others you might think differently of me.

Holding her in my arms she stays silent i have to comfort her like she did with me i will not just stand here and watch her be sad i have to help any way i can we are a couple after all.

Y/n: I won't ever leave you i care for you so much that if i ever did i wouldn't feel the same my life would be meaningless.

Rebecca joined the hug and we all calm down since it was going to be dinner time soon so all of us cook together and when it was done we went to the table to eat and have fun.

After dinner rebecca had to leave for work since she had a very late shift leaving us both alone with the house to ourselves. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Entering the bedroom i notice that yuki was breathing alot more heavier and i asked what was the problem she put her finger to my lips to not speak.

Yuki: Would you do anything for me?

Y/n: Yes i would as long as im  here with you.

After that response she grabs hold of you and your lips touch hers to kiss deeply the feeling of warmth took over your body yuki was there with hearts in her eyes you know what she has in mind.

Yuki: Y/n i need you right now~❤

Chapter end:❤