Chapter 2: Meeting the mom

Y/n wakes up and noticed yuki was gone but left a note for him to read on his lamp.

Yuki: Had to leave i'll be back later love you to pieces- Yuki❤

Y/n was concerned and thought it would be right to check her house they lived near each other so they can easily see each other any time which is good.

Y/n gets dressed and walks to her house but had an odd feeling like something was wrong why would she leave on short notice like that definitely something wrong.

Y/n heads out to walk out to yuki's house and rings the doorbell he hears sounds and heard the door open it was yuki's mother happy to see him he met her only once and didn't really speak to her unless necessary.

Her name was Rebecca she is nice kind hearted and treats y/n like he's her son always there to support if he needed it

Rebecca: Y/n its so good to see you i haven't spoke to you in so long how have you been?

Y/n: Im fine is yuki home by any chance im worried for her.

Rebecca: Awww isn't that sweet of you she told me you were so nice and kindhearted to her.

Y/n was surprised that she knew they were with each other yuki probably told her the day she confessed.

Rebecca: She's in her room she'll be happy to see you.

Y/n walks to her room and lightly knocked on the door its extremely rude to just barge in a room its considered a breach of privacy he wouldn't risk it.

Yuki: Come in

Y/n nervously opens the door and saw yuki on her bed laying very sexy like surprised that he didn't have a nose bleed from that.

Yuki: Y/n how nice of you to come here i never thought you would come here im happy you came i was just thinking of you.

Y/n tells her why he came to her house and she was surprised to hear why.

Yuki: Aww y/n that's why i love you so much caring for me is so sweet of you i really appreciate you came to check if i was safe.

Pretty soon yuki and y/n hang out and play some games talk and have fun until night rolls around.

Yuki: Wanna stay for dinner y/n?

Y/n was concerned but yuki had assured him he is welcome to stay for dinner her mom wanted to get to know him a little more since it had been so long.

Y/n agreed yuki and her mom made dinner while he sat down on the table waiting he thought fondly of yuki.

Dinner is ready y/n is served a plate of dinner it looked delicious all three of them talk and eat having a very fun conversation and making jokes.

Eventually they all finish dinner y/n thanked yuki and rebecca for dinner and was about to leave before yuki asked if he wanted to stay.

Y/n looked at rebecca since she was the parent and he can't do anything unless she gave the okay y/n respects her too much to ever make decisions for anyone.

Rebecca: Its fine with me i have no problem with it stay as long as you like.

With that yuki takes y/n to her room and they lay in bed together it was late and they both were tired.

Yuki: I love you y/n no matter what never leave me please?

Y/n: I won't ever i care for you so much to date any other girl you are so much deserving of my love than any other female.

They both kiss and rest knowing they will never betray each other