Chapter 12: Choice 2 Ending

You both wake up staring in each others eyes and greet each other making breakfast after getting up you tell yuki a secret that you know.

Y/n: I have a secret to tell you.

Yuki: What is it?

Y/n: I know what you are yuki your a yandere.

Her head falls down she didn't speak and asked how you knew which you told her about ash and about mia that went missing that one day no doubt about it.

Yuki: Y/n do me a favor and head to the room and grab my phone will you? I forgot about it.

You do as you were told and walk away before you can leave the kitchen you feel something stab in your neck like an injection and black out.

Timeskip: 1:00 AM.

Waking up you hear yuki make a response as you woke up your head felt like it was going to blow.

Yuki: Oh good your awake.

Looking around you noticed that your in some sort of basement and chained to a bed this is not going to end well you thought.

Y/n: What's going on? And why am i chained up to a bed in a basement?

The look of hatred in her euyes told you that she is pissed about when you said she was a yandere and now the worst of thoughts are filling your mind and none are good.

Yuki: You know why don't act like you don't know.

Just then you see two girls walk in and to your horror it was then the two girls one from the nightmare and yuri that psycho stalker that attacked yuki.

Y/n: No goddamned way!

Yuki: As much as you don't want to believe it yes i know them both they are my little assistants now.

You stood there in disbelief you should have never told her that morning you should have when you had sex for the first time maybe she would have been more understanding or just kept your mouth shut.

You resisted the urge to cry and break down in tears your voice cracked as you spoke to yuki.

Y/n: What have i done to you? Ive given you everything i could as a loving boyfriend and now here you are putting me in chains.

Yuki was at least understanding enough to listen to you and then she responded in a little fear and concern for you.

Yuki: I just don't want to lose you and im scared the second your free you'll leave me for another girl.

Taken aback you take a minute to think and sort this out this isn't the right solution maybe a talk is all that needs to be done.

Y/n: Yuki i won't leave you just get me out of these chains we can talk this out and come to a good solution i know you don't want to hurt me.

Yuki looked at you from concern to hatred and skepticism she must not believe a word you said.

Yuki: Your not wrong but how do i know if your lying?

Putting your head down in defeat you dont talk anymore knowing that you can't be trusted and she will not listen to reason not yours anyway.

Yuki: Don't worry y/n we won't of kill you but by the time we're done with you you'll wish you kept your mouth shut.

After those cruel words you then black out and are unable to do anything she will not let you go from your restraints

Yuki: Your mine forever y/n~❤

Y/n was trapped with three full blown yandere's unable to escape he is then tortured painfully and forced to have sex whether he liked it or not and when he isn't being subjected to violation he is there alone in the basement with his thoughts

Yuki eventually lets him go but has to live with the rules they tell him or end up back into the dark basement the painful torture you went through stopped too luckily.

Many people looked for you but no leads were ever found and was presumed dead by the police many searched to no results like you just vanished.

Your sad cruel fate had scarcely begun.

Chapter end:💀💔