Chapter 20- Jolene Woods*

Chapter twenty whoot whoot!

I pull the long sleeve shirt on and check my reflection. I squint but yet can't see any colors, which makes me disappointed because it was the only way I was able to see them. I decided that I need to not focus on the colors and just trust Jason to tell me if somethings yellow. Even if yellow isn't the worst color it was Kit's favorite, which makes it the worst for me. Now if Jason wore yellow-- I imagine Jason wearing a yellow shirt and jeans, which makes me smile— it would be great. I exit the dressing room and lift the jacket from earlier off the couch and slide my arms into it. I squint my eyes really hard but still come back with only black, whites, and grays.

"You okay?" I look over to the entrance of the fitting room to Jason who is looking as hot as ever.

"I'm fine. It just sucks that I can't see color. I used to be able to see when I squinted but I guess my eyes have stopped seeing color all together." Jason sighs and nods as he looks me up and down.

"I don't know if this helps you feel better but you look great."

I smile and cross the room to him, wrapping my arms around his waist stopping when I feel his strong back muscles, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Jason smiles and plants a kiss on my forehead. I feel myself closing my eyes as he cups my cheeks in his hands. Every touch makes me feel warm and happy, I can't help it. Jason runs his left hand through my hair, pushing it out of my face. A hum escapes my throat and I can feel Jason pause. I open my eyes to see Jason looking out the entrance, almost like he's checking that we are alone. When he looks back to me I can see the want in his eyes, its the same want I've been feeling all day.

"Yes." I say before he opens his mouth. He smiles before becoming serious, scaring me with how fast his beautiful smile disappears. "What's wrong?" Jason looks behind me and then beside me before he lifts me up, getting a shocked noise from me.

"Nothing. I just realized there wasn't a bed in here."

"Of course there isn't, this is a fitting room." Theres a pause as a question pops into my head, "Wait why did you want a be-" I'm interrupted by Jason's lips crashing into mine. I feel my instincts take over as return the kiss with the same amount of need. Jason grips my thighs gently, sliding his hand lower with every kiss until he's able to hold me up to his lips with one arm. My jacket is tossed over to the side along with Jason's jacket and shirt, but yet the room is warmer without our jackets then it was with them. Jason sets me down onto the couch and crawls over me. He holds himself above me and keeps his eyes on my lips for a second.

"Can I go farther?"

"It depends." I say raising an eyebrow.

Jason smiles and leans towards me, planting his lips on mine. The kiss soon turns into a kiss with tongues dancing around each other. My lungs begging for air, my body wanting more, my heartbeat beating in my throat. This feeling is the best I have ever felt. Jason pulls away from my lips and he looks at me with the face I can never recognize. His shaking hands move to my shirt as he lifts it up, helping my pull it off. I set it on the ground beside the couch before I look toward Jason who's face is blood red. Did I wear a ugly bra? I look down to the best of my ability and sigh quietly when I see the lace trimmed bra staring back at me.

"Shit." Jason breathes as he looks at my cleavage. I giggle and look at his hands as the frown crosses my face.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I take his shaking hand. Jason looks to me and nods, the blush covering his cheeks.

"Yeah I just. Haven't seen a woman like this."

"You've never seen a girl in her bra. You've got to be joking." Jason looks away like he's ashamed. I smile at his innocence and move his hand to my stomach. "It's okay to be nervous Jason." I whisper. Jason nods and sighs as I release his shaking hand. He takes a deep breath and looks back to my stomach, tilting his head like he's confused. But I don't point it out, I should have known he's a virgin with little to no knowledge of sexual content. After all rumors were spread about why he refused to have sex- mainly the rumors were about him having a small penis. Jason looks up at me and I guess I'm making a face because he sighs and looks away.