Chapter Four.

Recap

I shut my eyes and felt sleep began to take me over , but before I come completely feel asleep I heard Prince say "I love you Roc ..."

HE WHAT ?!

Chapter Four

Prince POV

I woke up freezing I looked to my side and saw Roc wasn't there , no wonder I was cold . I heard the bathroom door open and out stepped a half naked Roc . He was toned , like really people he didn't do his body wrong at all. I hadn't even realized that I was staring until his voice called "Like what you see Afropuff " while smirking and running gel through his curls

I jumped up out the bed , with my face turning red . He let out a chuckle as I pushed past him into the bathroom .

This boy will be the death of me I swear ...

Roc POV

I checked myself out in the mirror , I was looking good today as always

Cocky ? Nah I just know I'm good looking

"Aye Roc " I heard a voice call from the doorway , and of course it was Prod . It's always Prod , I mean I love him he's my bro and all but this whole Dr.Phil act gets old sometimes .

"Wassup " I asked never taking my eyes off the mirror in front of me . My curls gotta be perfect , cause you know ladies love the curls

"I know you like Prince"

I nearly choked on my gum , where the hell did that come from ? "Of course that's my bro " I said a little too quickly .

"You know what I meant " he rolled his eyes and leaned on the door "Look I ain't here to intrude on yall business or anything - " he paused and turned towards the hallway , before continueing "- Just know I know " and with that he walked away .

PSHHHH who this nigga think he is ? Dr.Phil mixed with Drake ? That's why I'm about to go find a girl to chill with , who needs Prince ? I ain't even gay !

I think .

~*~

Someone cleared their throat , and I pulled away from my girl seeing a very awkward looking Ray .

"May I help you with something ?" I asked

"Uhh we're going to the movies , do you and -" he glanced towards Ashley "- her want to go or ..." he trailed off stratching the back of his neck .

"Sure !" Ashely said "Sounds fun "

"Well it's decided then " he said turning to walk out "We're going to the movies !"he screamed taking off up the stairs .

Prince POV

Have you ever sat next to Roc while he's making out with a girl ? Well , it's annoying and heartbreaking . The way she giggles when he sucks her bottom lip , or those light moans she lets out when he squeezes her ass . That should be me , why do -

"Prince are you alright ?" Ray said putting a hand on my shoulder .

It was then I realized that I had my fists clenched tight , and I could feel the heat in my face as well as my blood boiling . I nodded "Yeah .. yeah I'm okay "

He looked at me an extra second before shrugging it off and continuing his conversation with Prod . I shoved my headphones in my ears , and turned on "Die Die My Darling" . This was about to be a long night .

"Yo Afropuff !" a feminine voice screamed

I turned around to see ... Potholes . SN to self : Get her real name

She ran into my arms as I swung her around . "Hey there Superstar " she said in between laughs .

"How you been ?"

"Great , great ..." she trailed off

A silence fell upon us , then eight pair of eyes . I quickly turned to the boys "Oh yeah guys -" I motioned to the boys "this is .."

"Jamie " she shot them a huge smile , to which they returned . Well all except Roc , who rolled his eyes no one else caught it but I did .

"Yeah and Jamie these are the guys "

"It's nice to meet you all " she said holding her hand out towards them .

"Ditto " Prod said kissing it

"Same here " Ray said shaking her hand whilst smiling

"Yeah whatever " Roc said pulling the girl away in some direction

Jamie raised an eyebrow at me "What crawled up his ass and died ?" Me and the boys burst out laughing . She looked at us like we were crazy before mumbling "Boys" and walking off causing us to to laugh even more

~*~

"Well thanks for inviting me Superstar" she said as we walked hand-in-hand together out the movie theatre

"Of course , Jamie . I had a great time with you "

"I did to -" she paused before giving a slight laugh "-y'know besides the fact that we basically had to listen and see Roc have dry sex , but yeah it was different " she said laughing

I made a disgusted face at the thought , cause her to laugh even harder "You have the funniest disgusted face ever !" she screamed/laughed

"Aye Prince c'mon !" Roc screamed from the car . I threw up my hand and turned my attention back to her "So yeah ..." I smiled and looked at my feet .

She put a finger under my chin and lifted my head up to look at her . Next thing you know her lips were on mines . She pulled away and gave a soft laugh "Text me Afropuff "

"Of course " I mumbled

When I got in Prod and Ray were giving me creep smiles , and Roc was giving me a death glare.

"What ?"

"GET SOME !" Ray and Prod screamed in unison.

I just laughed and closed my eyes , drowning out the conversation around me and happy for the first time in weeks that someone else was on my mind besides Roc.

~*~

I felt a hard shove to my side and my eyes snapped open to see an angry Roc "What was that for ?" I asked

"What was that little stunt you pulled tonight ?" he said through clenched teeth.

It was now that I realized that I was in the bed "What ?"

"I tho- I thought you loved me" he tailed off.

My throat tightened at his words "I do Roc b-"

"No ! I mean love me ! I know you do because you said so don't lie " he yelled.

"I- I- I don't know what to say" I said looking into his eyes.

"Then don't say anything" he said smashing his lips on mine

What the hell !

(A/N : So my computer has a virus and it's in the shop so I had to do this chapter from my cell phone so excuse all the mistakes.

I think this chapter was suckish but yeah I hope yall like it ! Jacob Perez two kisses in ONE night SMH , you sessy blaxican misfit ;))