25

4 months later....

After being married for 4 months Jay and Erin had an emotional roller coaster of things happening. Jay was in a car wreck but eventually got better in time. They decided that Thea and Kelly would be the godparents of Ollie. He was super big and chubby now. Erin and Jay had a happy marriage and there was nothing better for them and their family.

"Hey babe?" Erin said walking into their room.

Erin and Jay were 18 now and they we're definitely going through some things that they had to get used to. But they had Hank and Camille and Thea was always around.

"Yeah?" He says coming out of the bathroom.

"Um I gotta take him to the doctor he's been crying all morning and I'm pretty sure it's an ear infection." She says handing Oliver his bottle. He started to cry not drinking out of his bottle. He was a smart baby he learned fast.

"Oh I know baby. It's okay." Erin said setting the bottle on her bed.

Jay went up to her and took Oliver from her and kissed her head. "Ughh! I gotta get his bag together." Erin said going into the bathroom to get all his stuff.

"Babe don't stress okay? I'm sure he's okay it's gonna be fine." He said walking into the bathroom with her.

"Where are his diapers?" She said not paying barely any attention to him looking through all the cabinets. "Here! Here they are." She said putting the diapers and wipes in the bag.

Erin grabbed Oliver from Jay's arms "I gotta take him um there's pizza in the freezer I will be back after." She said kissing Jay. "Give daddy a kiss say bye bye daddy." Erin said waving Oliver's hand to Jay.

"Bye." Erin said walking out.

Jay sighed and layed down on his bed.

"Well looks like he does have an ear infection, I'll get you some medicine for it, now since he's a baby, I want you to put it in his bottle. Um I'll go grab the papers and his medicine." The doctor said walking out of the room.

"Thank you." Erin said sighing and looking at Oliver. She kissed his cheek.

Once she got home Jay was upstairs asleep on their bed. She set Oliver on the floor to play because it was only 7:00.

Erin got on her bed and laid on Jay's lap while he was sleeping. He woke up a little putting his arm on her back "Hey baby." He said continuing to sleep.

She looked at him and smiled kissing his chest. "Jay? Are you happy?"

"Yep so so happy." He said continuing to sleep.

"Me too." She said laying back down on his lap.

She smiled and closed her eyes. Then she saw Oliver crawling over to Jay's side of the bed. "Mama mama. Daaa-" he said smiling.

His first words.

Erin got up from Jay's lap and smiled at both of them "My two favorite guys." She smiled again.

This was their happiness. Each other.

Even though sometimes it hurts. In the end all that matters is if you are together as a family you're happy.

Happiness is all it takes.

Please review and let me know what you think thanks for reading and voting!

Follow me!!

Vote!

Comment!

Xoxo-
B.