2

"Hey! Can you wait why are you walking so fast? Erin!" Kelly screams running down the hall to catch up to her.

"What the heck was that?" Erin says yelling at Kelly.

"What?"

"You were such a jerk Kelly you don't even know that guy!"

"Oh come on Erin you know you love it when I mess with people you think its sexy!" He says putting his hands on her back.

"Shut up." She says starting to walk away.

He runs up to her again and makes her stop. "Hey I'm sorry okay! I won't do it again and I promise I will make it up to you tonight! Can you just kiss me?"

"Well since you promised about tonight I guess I can kiss you now,  leave you waiting for me." Erin said.

She planted a gentle kiss on his lips and then bit her lip walking to class. She did a walk that Kelly loved seeing her do.

Later in the day after the 4 morning classes, they had 20 minutes of free time. Kelly and his friends went to the gym to play basketball and so Erin went outside.

When Jay saw her, he thought she looked even more beautiful than earlier. She had changed from her cheerleading clothes to regular clothes. Jay couldn't stop staring at her, she had jeans and a crop top on with her hair down. Eventually she met eyes with Jay who she was looking for earlier. And she noticed him staring at her the whole time. She was looking for him anyways and so she went over to the ledge where he was sitting. She threw her bookbag down and sighed deeply. She still noticed him looking at her and so she started the conversation.

"Hi." She said looking away.

"H--hi." He said nervously.

"Sorry about Kelly he always does that."

"No worries." Jay says chuckling.

"I'm Erin Linsday." She says holding out her hand so he can shake it.

"Jay Halstead."

She nods her head. And they stay silent,  so she talks again.

"Hey you seem cool, you wanna go get coffee next week?" Erin asks him.

"Sure, yeah okay." He says still seeming nervous.

Then the bell rings. "Cool, I gotta go but I will see you around nice meeting you Jay." Erin says running into the school building.

Jay keeps a smile on his face the rest of the day. Thinking of Erin the whole time. He was gonna have coffee with her. But he shouldn't get ahead of himself. She had a boyfriend and coffee meant nothing.

Although he wish it meant something.

Please review and let me know what you think! Thanks for reading and voting!!

What do you think will happen??

Follow me!!! Pls

Comment and vote!!!!!!!!

Xoxoxoxxooooo
B.