The Final Chapter

The happy reunion lifted her spirits, but they were just as soon brought back down. There was a loud boom, followed by monsters falling to the floor, bursting into dust.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" Someone shouted. It was pure chaos. The government had found the base and were attacking it, planning on eliminating monsters for good.

Frisk and Chara, along with the other humans, got together all of the other monsters and started having them head to Mt. Ebott. Sans and Papyrus, who apparently could teleport, were helping get the children safely there first as priorities.

Soon, all the children were cleared, and the skelebros started taking the elderly. Frisk heard a sickening crunch behind her, and she saw Gerson fading to dust. "Keep going, kid..." he said. Undyne ran over. "NO!"

But Gerson was now faded into dust. "NGAHHHHH!!! TASTE MY SPEAR!" Undyne yelled, now becoming a human killing machine. Napstablook was a good protector, crying on humans whenever they got too close.

Frisk noticed Mettaton getting shot, so she ran over to help. "D-Don't worry d-darling..." He said, closing his eyes. A pink ghost floated out. "Nothing can stop me now, darling!" Said Mettaton, or shall I say now, Happstablook.

Frisk saw a knife go through Casper, who's lifeless body was now on the ground in a pool of blood. She then saw Logan and his girlfriend die together, hand in hand.

Frisk looked at the ground. "I thought I could go without killing this time, but..." Frisk summoned a knife. Chara looked at her sadly before driving a knife through a human's chest. "I'll do what I have to do," Frisk said firmly.

She became a killing machine like Undyne, stabbing every human that was attacking. She then noticed a human sneaking over to Toriel, who was currently healing a Pyrope.

"NO!" She screamed, throwing a knife at the human. They fell right behind Toriel, lifeless. Toriel looked sadly at Frisk before returning to the Pyrope.

After what seemed to be years, it was only Sans and Frisk, Chara, Charlie, and Noah. Sans teleported them all back, and soon they were all inside Mt. Ebott.

The monsters put together all their magic together all their magic to build a barrier to protect themselves.

Frisk decided to see which of her closest friends were accounted for. "Sans, Papyrus, Happi, Blooky, Undyne, Toriel, Asriel, The Humans..."

She held back tears. Asgore, Alphys, and Monster Kid are gone. And she can't reset. Mettaton's stuck as a ghost, seeing as Alphys is gone. This is sad.

Toriel, being the former queen, was now elected to be the new ruler of the underground. She announced that everyone is to go back home, and there will be a memorial for all loved ones next week.

Undyne was actually in tears. Gerson AND Alphys died, leaving her alone. Toriel, Asriel, and Chara were a bit shaken up, along with the rest of the kingdom. MK's parents were torn.

Frisk was also sad about her friends, but she had it lucky. Sans was still alive, which was good for her. She didn't want to imagine what would happen if he was gone.

Sans and Papyrus walked over, grim expressions on their faces. "We really has it lucky, huh kid?" He said to Frisk, chuckling emotionlessly. Papyrus and Chara were hugging, very happy that the two of them had survived.

"NYEH... HUMANS, WOULD YOU LIKE TO STAY WITH US?" Papyrus offered. Frisk hated the depressed twinge in his voice. It was like when Sans was imprisoned, except it was worse then. The pair of them really rely on each other.

Charlie put on a fake smile. "If you don't mind," she said. Noah looked up. "Same," He said quietly. Papyrus clapped his hands together. "LET US PROCEED, THEN!"

Frisk followed Papyrus, Charlie, and Noah, linking arms with Sans. She looked sadly at all the puzzles she solved, and chuckled lightly when Papyrus got electrocuted when they touched the walls of the electric maze. He still had the ball on him.

She smiled at the snowman, who'd been underground the whole time, not knowing what had happened. Lastly, she frowned at the sight of the town, atmosphere colder than the snow falling on their heads. The Christmas Tree wasn't lit up, and the presents were nowhere to be found.

They finally got to the Skelebros' house. Sans and Papyrus quickly fixed up the shed to act as a little house for Noah and Charlie temporarily. "Thanks a lot, guys," Charlie said. "ANYTIME, HUMAN!"

The house looked a lot less lively than before, especially without the flames coming out from Sans' door. Sans closed his eyes and opened one, his eye glowing. He snapped his fingers, and suddenly, the house returned back to normal as if it hadn't been abandoned for several years.

Papyrus immediately got to work making spaghetti to refill the fridge, and Sans laughed at how his bag of expired chips was still in there. He took a chip and ate it, much to Frisk's disgust. "What? It's still good," he said through chews, making Frisk giggle.

Soon, it was late, so Frisk went with Sans to read Papyrus his bedtime story. Frisk sighed and smiled weakly. Soon, they finished the story and headed to bed themselves.

Frisk had a dream.

You achieved the worst ending. Too bad it isn't a game that you can just reset in a single touch. That was the past, anyways. Well, no use crying over spilled milk. You have a bright future ahead of you, no matter how grim things seem now. Just hang in there, Frisk, and STAY DETERMINED.

           ~THE END

Thank you guys so much for reading this! I could add an extra chapter, if you guys want. Comment if you want another chapter out of this story. It won't be an actual chapter, more of an epilogue. Anyways, thanks for reading this! Have a great life!

        ~Sarahlatte ٩( ᐛ )و