Part 2 (Edited)

*Sunday night*
It's Sunday night. Tomorrow you are leaving Kansas and starting a new chapter in LA. You can't wait. You already know who everyone is in the Traphouse because you watch Sam and Colby's videos. You saw that they uploaded earlier but you were packing and didn't have time to watch. You decided to watch the video before you went to sleep. As you watched, the whole time you were thinking...this time tomorrow, I will be in LA with my big brother and my best friend. After you finished the video you quickly fell asleep.
*5:00am*
You woke up at 5am to get ready, your flight was at 10am. You got up got some comfy close to wear on the plain and took a shower. After your shower you got dressed and decided not wear make up. You then texted Sam.
*texts*
Y/n: Hey Sammy! I can't wait to see you today. You're picking me up right?
Sammy Boi🖤: Yep! Can't wait to see you too❤️ but you know I hate it when you call me Sammy🙄😒
Y/n: Ik you do but I love annoying you😂❤️
Y/n: Text ya when my plain lands
Sammy Boi🖤: ok. Talk to ya later little sis
Y/n: Love ya❤️
Sammy Boi: Love ya too❤️

*end of texts*
*7:30am*
It's now 7:30am you have to be at the airport by 8:30 so you say goodbye bye to your parents and call an Uber.
*10 minutes later*
Your uber arrives and takes you to the airport. On the way you get a text from Colby
*texts*
Koala🐨🖤: Hey Princess🖤 Can't wait to see you
Y/n: Hey Koala🖤 Can't wait t see you too. It's been so long since I have had one of your Koala hugs.
Koala🐨🖤: Well as soon as I see you, you can count on getting one
Y/n: Yay!
Y/n: I'm at the airport now. I got to go. See ya soon🖤
Koala🐨🖤: ok. Love you Princess🖤
Y/n: Love you too Koala🖤

*end of texts*
*10:00am*
They were now calling my gate to board. I got on the plain and found my seat and the whole time all I thought about was Colby and him promise it give me a big Koala hug.
*y/n flashback*
I remember when Sam and I went on a long vacation with our family one summer and the Colby was sad we were going to be gonna for so long. Colby knew what day we would be getting back and had a key to our house because he was basically family and was taking care of it well we were gone. When we got back from out vacation I walked into the house and dropped my stuff. Colby then came around the corner and saw me standing in the doorway. He ran up to me and picked me up giving me a huge hug and swinging me around. He said in my ear "I missed you so much Princess" ass he put me down. I then said " I missed you too Koala."
*end of flashback*
After that I a ways called it a koala hug...I was looking forward to getting one so bad.
I sat there thinking about it and eventually fell asleep.