Part 17

After you finished making the video Sam went back to his room and edited it. A hour and a half later your stuff came and you told them where to put and how to put it.
*Later that night*
Y/n: Koala, I'm tired, I'm gonna go to bed.
Colby: Ok, I am to, I'll come with you.
Colby walked up the stairs behind you, when you got to the top of the stairs you started to go to your room.
Colby: Where are you going?
Y/n: My room, I haven't slept in it yet.
Colby: Oh, I thought you were coming to my room.
Y/n: You can come to mine if you want.
Colby: Ok
You then grabbed Colby's hard and dragged him to your room. Colby went and sat on your bed.
Y/n: I'll be right back. I am going to go change.
Colby: Ok, I am going to change too.
Y/n:ok.
Colby then left your room and went to his to change. Well you stayed in your room and changed.
A couple minutes later Colby comes back into you room and you don't notice. You bent down and you had no shorts on and only underwear so Colby saw your ass.
Colby: Damn.
You jumped a little.
Y/n: Damn it Colby you scared me!
Colby: I'm sorry babygirl.
Y/n: Babygirl, really? *you said with a smirk*
Colby: Yes. *He said biting his lip.
You then wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer to your face.
Y/n: I like it. *you said pulling him into a kiss which soon turned into a heated make out*
You then pushed Colby onto the bed and climbed on top of him and then things got very heated.
*you can imagine the rest*
After you to were done doing "it" you fell asleep in Colby's arms.