Part 10 (Edited)

Y/n's POV

I woke up and Colby wasn't there. The bed was still warm so I could tell he wasn't gone for long. I then here someone go downstairs and the front door open and close. A minute later I got a text.*swipe*
I am kinda sad that I can't hang out with Colby today, I was gonna ask him what we are, I guess I will ask him later.

*end of POV*

You got up and walk to Sam's door.
Y/n: Sammy? You up?
Sam: Yeah! Come in.
You walked in.
Sam: Hey what's up?
Y/n: Nothing much. Colby had to go to a friend's how to film.
Sam: Oh yeah. I remember him telling me.
Y/n: Yeah. So I was wolf you and Kat wanna hang out today?
Sam: Yeah sure. What do you wanna do?
Y/n: I was thinking first maybe going and getting some breakfast.
Sam: I'll get dressed and tell Kat.
Y/n: Ok. I am going to go get dressed. Meet you downstairs.
Sam: Ok.

You left and when to your room to get dressed.
You put on some black leggings and one of Colby's Taks Chances hoodies, you put your hair in a ponytail. You then head downstairs and see Sam and Kat talking.

Y/n: Hey guys. You ready?
Kat: Yep. Who is driving?
Y/S: I will!
Y/n: No Sam. I am going to drive. You got me from the airport...it's the least I could do.
Sam: Fine but I am paying for breakfast.
Y/n: Fine by me.
Kat: Alright, Lets go.

You grab the keys to your car because that was the only thing that had arrived out of all your stuff from Kansas. You guys got in the car. Kat was in the back well Sam and you were in the front.

Sam: Ok. Where do you want to go?
Y/n: IHop?
Kat: Sounds good to me.
Sam: To IHop then.
You put IHop in your GPS and drove to IHop. You guys walked in and got seated. You guys order and get caught up. Yourfood arrived and you ate.
Y/n: Alright, I am full.
Kat: Me two.
Sam: Me three.
Sam then payed the bill and then you guys left and went to the mall.
*Flashback to when Sam and Kat were waiting for Y/n*
Kat: So, what did Colby need?
Sam: Colby is going to ask out y/n tonight. He wanted my permission.
Kat: WHAT! OMG! YAYAY!
Sam: Shhhhh! Y/n is upstairs changing. Colby left so he could get stuff set up. He is going to ask he at the bando we are going to tonight.
Kat: Awwww. How sweet.
Sam: Yeah, before Colby and I left Kansas we would all explore together.
Kat: She is going to love it.
Sam: Yeah, she definitely will. Is three are going to hang out today so she is distracted.
Kat: Ok.

You then came downstairs

*End of Flashback*