Part 26

*Y/n's POV*
I whispered into his ear.
Y/n: Thank you. By the way...I would have said yes.
I pulled out of the hug and kissed him.
Colby: I love you and happy birthday baby.
Y/n: I love you too thank you.
I smiled and turned around facing everyone.
Colby: She said yes! Wooooo!
Everyone started laughing.
The rest of the day we all hungout, played video games and watched movies.
Colby: I've gotta go do something. I'll be back down in a little.
Y/n: Ok don't take to long.
Colby: I won't
he said and smiled at me. He kissed my head and then disappeared upstairs. *End of POV start of Colby's*
I went up stairs and got a whole bunch of stuff and went to the roof to set it up when i was done i went back downstairs. I went over to Y/n and grabbed her hands.
Colby: Come on...I have another surprise for you.
Y/n: Another?!
She said standing up.
Colby: Yup come with me.
I held her hand and brought her upstairs to the ladder.
Colby: Stay here.
I went up the ladder over to the camera to make sure it was recording.
Colby: Ok you can come up now.
I said as I went over to the opening and helped her.
Y/n: Oh my gosh..Colby...it's beautiful.
Colby: I only see one beautiful thing and she's standing in front of me.
She blushed and kissed my check.
I held her hand and walked her over to all the blankets and pillows. I then sat down.
Colby: Come here
I said and pulled her on to my lap. She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck.
Y/n: Thank you for today
Colby: You're welcome
Y/n: everything was great...other then the fact you guys made me really scared.
I chuckled.
Colby: come on let's watch the sunset.
She smiled and got off my lap sitting next to me and put her head on my shoulder. I kissed her head and we watched the sunset.
Colby: I have one more present for you. *end of POV now Y/n's*
Y/n: Another!?
Colby: Yup. Close your eyes.
I covered my eyes and then I felt colby get up. I was super confused. Then I open my eyes and saw...