Part 25

*Colby's POV*
We pulled into the driveway and got everything out. Sam had the camera on. I slowly opened the door. Y/n was now in the backyard walking circles around the pool. I whispered to everyone.
Colby: Sent everything up i'm gonna go scare her.
I went back out the front door and around the side making sure she wouldn't see me. When she wasn't looking I ran up and picked her up from behind and then put her down. She turned around immediately.
Y/n: Colby!
She said as she flung her arms around my neck. She then let go and punched me in the arm.
Colby: Ow
I said as I chuckled.
Y/n: You scared me!
Colby: oh come here
I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back.
Colby: I love you.
Y/n: I love you too.
Colby: Come inside.
She nodded and then we walked inside.
Everyone: Surprise!
Y/n's jaw dropped.
Y/n: Oh my gosh guys.
She ran over and hugged all of them.
Y/n: You got iHop
Colby: Of course we did
She was smiling wider then I had ever seen her before. I got so lucky. After we ate Y/n opened her gifts.
She got a new set up for her studio from Sam and Kat. Corey and Dev got her a huge stuffed bear. Aaron got her some candy. Jake got her some candy and a little homemade coupon book with a whole bunch of things. She looked through it and saw one for a hug.
Y/n: I think I'll use this one now
she said as she gave him a hug.
Colby: You've got some more stuff.
She looked at me and smiled.
I handed her a little red bag. She opened it and saw a Koala stuff animal.
Y/n: aww it's a baby Colby
she said as she pulled her out.
Colby: that way you always have something to remind you of me.
She smiled and then opened a the box revealing all of her favorite candy.
Y/n: CHOCOLATE! IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!
Everyone laughed and then I walked up behind her and got on one knee.
Colby: There is one more present.
She turned around and covered her mouth. Then I opened the ring box revealing a blue ring pop. Y/n started laughing.
Y/n: Don't joke like that
she said and took it, put it on and starting to eat it.
I got up and she hugged me and whispered something in my ear...